Good for Canada - Maybe it's time to do the same here.

Common sense for the 21st Century.

Can't talk about it by name on here, but we can talk about far more offensive and illegal activities.

However, if we were to do what Canada is doing, we'd have a lot more room in our prisons for murderers, rapists and dingleberry pickers.

Just saying.
If picking dingleberries was a crime, Assup would be on death row.
If picking dingleberries was a crime, Assup would be on death row. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And he throws his protégé EKIM into jail with his post too ! After all, EKIM IS the Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker for 2016 ! They must be having one of those " gay " fights again !

Can't talk about it by name on here, but we can talk about far more offensive and illegal activities.

However, if we were to do what Canada is doing, we'd have a lot more room in our prisons for murderers, rapists and dingleberry pickers.

Just saying. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Works for me. The "War on Drugs" has become a joke, especially the marijuana part.

In fact, It wouldn't bother me if all governments just stripped away all drug laws. What good have any of them done. Junkies will still be junkies no matter what the law says. Let them shoot up, rot, die, and the tax payers will save a shitload of money not worrying about enforcing laws that don't work.

Put our resources toward murders, rapist, child molesters, thieves, robbers, and their ilk.
Not sure what they did but if it was decriminalization, I applaud them and the US should follow suit.

STOP the WAR. It is a scam perpetuated on the taxpayer.
I'm with y'all, let's do this... I wonder how the Inner City Sanctuary Democratic Plantation Thugs will earn money?

What we have been doing has not worked...

?
Assup gets one right. And just before his 30,000th post!
But Gey Rey is only interested in legalizing dingleberries.

Sad. Very sad.

This I can tell you!

LMAO!
But Gey Rey is only interested in legalizing dingleberries.

Sad. Very sad.

This I can tell you!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WRONG AGAIN, YOUWRONG ! That would be YOU and YOUR protégé EKIM wanting to legalize dingleberries ! For YOUR picking AND consumption. YOU can put some dingleberries in YOUR pipe and smoke them ! But keep up YOUR return to glory ( not the 'holes this time ! ) and YOUR STRONG DOTY campaign !

Just saying. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I totally agree! Keep the drug dealers in. They let them out too easy over here.