Dissin' dead soldiers?

DT has hit a new low,subhuman even.
it won't get any better.. how he managed to get this far is a mystery.
Well, ya see, he's smarter then y'all giv'em credit fer.
Ah know thet if Ah wuz a-gonna talk shit an' raze a ruckus wif sum buddy thet was a trainedt killer wif exxtensive trainin' in firearms an' handt-ta-handt cummbat, Ah'd pick thet fight aft'r they wuz daid.

It's a whole lot safer thet-a-ways.
It's pathetic... absolutely courageous people. !!!
DT on POWs:
" I like people who don't get caught ".
I agree that just because Hillary pisses on fallen soldiers families, Trump should not stoop to her level.
should be dissin' the politicians that sent them ... and make them answer for it.
totally agree; and we have a person running for the highest office in the free world that has turned back on soldiers in a hostile zone, and left them to die..........
I'm a firm believer that serving in some sort of military capacity should be a requirement to run for POTUS as well as VPOTUS. How can you decide what actions to take if you have ZERO experience when it comes to that?! That's my biggest complaint. Without that experience you have no idea about Risk vs Reward.
+1

totally agree; and we have a person running for the highest office in the free world that has turned back on soldiers in a hostile zone, and left them to die.......... Originally Posted by AnimalHouse