Ominous Polling For Barack Hussein Obama

Only 38% of Independent voters think Obama deserves a 2nd term !

62% of Independents don't approve of his policies !

http://news.investors.com/Article/58...htm?src=IBDDAE
It will be the independents who decide the next election, like the 1st. If Obama can't poll above 50% with independents then he will be a one term President!

And the Quinnipiac poll is of registered voters which is meaningless......when an incumbent doesn't poll over 50% then almost all of the "undecideds" break to the other party...so the numbers, using Quinnipac are even worse for Obama.
It will be the independents who decide the next election, like the 1st. If Obama can't poll above 50% with independents then he will be a one term President!

And the Quinnipiac poll is of registered voters which is meaningless......when an incumbent doesn't poll over 50% then almost all of the "undecideds" break to the other party...so the numbers, using Quinnipac are even worse for Obama. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
When they start polling tens of thousands of Independents than I will get worried or when they have polls showing Independents leading towards frontrunner Herman "I sexually Harassed Women" Cain or Ricky "I was high on drugs/booze/prescription meds during my last speech" Perry than I will be worried. Can you produce any polls indicating Independents will vote for the GOP?
Also, who will you be voting for this year Whirly? You didn't vote for McCain or the GOP ticket in 2008 so why should anyone trust what you say?
wellendowedmaninmymouth1911 said:

Well here's a poll for you Whirly: http://www.mediaite.com/online/new-p...esident-obama/ Originally Posted by ;1809153

you are sooooo fucking funny the way you're emotionally invested in Odumbo. Everytime Whirly posts a poll, you come completely unravelled. You're like a slave whose whole self-worth and life are tied to his master. It must have been difficult for slaves like that when Lincoln freed them. You're so emotionally fragile.......

When Odumbo loses next November, somebody better put this psycho on suicide watch. We're gonna be one Obamunist short on this board! We won't have this moron to laugh at any more.........On second thought, cancel that suicide watch! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

<-----will wellendowedmaninmymouth1911 kill himself like this?

Marshall, you don't understand, since one poll shows President Obama gaining, that means we all must shut up and support him. After all, we must follow the poll.
After all, we must follow the poll. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Right, you got it!