User ID: -
Date: 3-18-22
Name: Bella
Phone: 4125887560
Email Address: N/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): bellasuniquespa.com/
City: Oakdale
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Steubenville pike near close to imperial.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Spinner. Definitely has kids, so boobs small and a bit saggy. Ass is nice but def not firm, post mom ass. Definitely hoodrat hot though. Just being critical, she's sexy.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice, there a lot of places like this in the Carolinas, but with more than one girl. She can add some more girls and somehow keep Uncle Leo from interfering, this might be a nice option.
Airport area used to have a lot going on, but it's a wasteland now.
Nice, there a lot of places like this in the Carolinas, but with more than one girl. She can add some more girls and somehow keep Uncle Leo from interfering, this might be a nice option.
Airport area used to have a lot going on, but it's a wasteland now. Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
Yeah... food and hos in the west hills are about on the same level.
Has anyone just used her website to book a appointment? I did and got a confirm email . But when I have tried to call or email directly I get no response so just wondering. Don't want go all way there and she didn't look at reservations
Their website honestly looks like a cut and paste generic site. You might be better to call them to reserve
When I was there she said people booking on the website just sends her an email. You need to contact her directly to book.
She asks for a tip, says it should be whatever you want just not $20