Cool tip for any woman that has smaller than an A cup.

Well since I was banned from the girl area for posting something I had no idea was powder room only since I was CALLED and told about it, I will just have to post the gross stuff here in the open for all you guys to get grossed out about and irritated at me.

This is probably something that everyone knows and I"m just now finding out about but for anyone else that has been left out of the loop here's a neat tip on how to keep your boob sweat down. DEODORANT!! No shit. You just put that stuff on where ever your boob meets your body and voila, no sweat. I'd be willing to bet it works for fat too. And hey if you are bigger than average, you probably smell bigger than average and I'd bet that same thing would work for any rolls you have meeting other rolls on your body. Creases by your groin, fat rolls, whatever.

Well there you go. I'm outta here. I'm going to colorado for a few days and I don't intend to check this board or any other for the space I"m gone so don't be offended if I don't answer a PM.... or email.... or phone call.

I'm running off to a 100 acre, waterfall filled, legal hippie paradise. So when you think of me over this weekend, you can picture me running through the fields like a kite, blissfully unaware that anything or anyone exists outside my wonderland.....(oh the hidden messages here.) So long cracka's.
  • T-Can
  • 07-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Does deodorant also work for the groin area?

Maybe you can experiment, Kayla, as you are running through that 100 paradise! I know a few people you can take with ya to get them outta my hair.
Your right Kayla that was TMI. Has anyone been banned more often than LovingKAYLA and keeps coming back from the land of the banished? Enjoy your breather sweetie, we'll keep perspiring back here in hot DFW.
Not sure if it works on your nut sack, but if you use it after you shave it helps keep you from breaking out on your neck.

I would try it between the fat rolls but then some provider would bitch because she found the tube during a body rub session!!
Kayla,
I guess I'm weird this way, but I happen to like the natural scent of a woman, must be the pheremones. Hua! I find female sweat, and other juices, highly erotic.
Wow, sounds like a GREAT trip Kayla! Have a lovely time and thanks for the information doll!

Holla when you get back!
I'm running off to a 100 acre, waterfall filled, legal hippie paradise. So when you think of me over this weekend, you can picture me running through the fields like a kite, blissfully unaware that anything or anyone exists outside my wonderland.....(oh the hidden messages here.) So long cracka's. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
Boulder?
lmao - well okay so it works in fat rolls ey?

I know a chick who swipes it up her ass and pussy and I laughed so hard when I saw her do it!

It does work!

I don't want to lick it out of a fat roll or asshole please
I've seen it done a thousand times in strip club dressing rooms. It's a trick to prevent bikini-razor burn, which happens when freshly shaved areas sweat. Dove works best, it's very moisturizing. 1/4 moisturizers to be exact . Dove also makes one that slows hair regrowth. Boom! Two birds, one stone.

Not sure about putting it on the chute, though. I'm talking about the bikini line...not the actual goods.

Enjoy your vacation, lady!
Not sure about the fat rolls BUTT, for us guys, shaving the balls keeps us fresh and clean in this hot weather. I shaved mine several months ago and I've not had a single lady not appreciate that. I've had my balls licked so often lately I just have to giggle. I don't even ask to have them licked and all of the ladies seem to enjoy doing that. So guys, take that and put in in your arsenal of hobby weapons. If you like to be clean and have your balls licked, just shave them, plain and simple.
You guys know I am a sucker for OLD SPICE RED ZONE....I don't care where you put it just if you want me suck certain areas don't put it there ..... thanks Kayla and Dannie for the tip!
I'm going with the "Hippie Mayberry" Manitou Springs, Colorado at the foot of Pikes Peak.

The town is known for it's mineral water...

"The current owner, Jack Johns, said he tried making lemonade with the water from Navajo Spring, which is just behind the store. “But when we test-sampled it out to the customers,” he said, “they said it was too carbonated, too many minerals in it, just yucky. They said, ‘Pfoo!’ ” To demonstrate, he procured a glass of Navajo water from the tap at the back of the building, mixed in lemon juice and sugar and, voilą! — an effervescently putrid flavor clash."

quote Kayla...
"You just put that stuff on where ever your boob meets your body and voila, no sweat."
A John Denver song comes to mind.....
  • npita
  • 07-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Wow, sounds like a GREAT trip Kayla! Have a lovely time and thanks for the information doll! Originally Posted by vnurse
The down side is that deodorant doesn't taste very good, so having deodorant anywhere someone might explore with his mouth is going to leave someone wondering why you taste like right guard.
The down side is that deodorant doesn't taste very good, so having deodorant anywhere someone might explore with his mouth is going to leave someone wondering why you taste like right guard. Originally Posted by npita
Ugh, I remember the first time I tasted FDS. I had worked for years to get the chance to DATY with this one girl, and the chance of a lifetime is spoiled by the taste you get in your mouth when you use ArrixXD or that light blue crap that smells like baby oil... either one I'm referring to the aerosal can type. If you have ever used those, you know what I'm talking about.

So my first time meeting this long-sought lady flower and I remembered that Allan Carr quote about Paul Newman. "You should never meet your heroes."