Scientific names

• gucio
  • 08-17-2010, 11:20 AM
I often hear the word vagina misused. As in "hairy vagina" or her "vagina was exposed"

OK boys and girls, the vagina is inside and cannot be seen unless you use a speculum or spread the labia (plural of labium ) with the fingers. It has no hair. If you slip a finger in and feel some ridges and it's wet, you have found the vagina. ( I am breathing hard now)

The pussy as such, is called the vulva and it includes all the external organs that we love so much, the labia majora and menora, the mons pubis, the clitoris.

I think I need to change my underwear.
is there a visual presentation that cums along w/ your post???
  • gucio
  • 08-17-2010, 01:08 PM
is there a visual presentation that cums along w/ your post??? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I wanted to include it but it violates the terms of service.
Gucio....interesting post

I think most people use the word "vagina" as an all encompassing term to describe the entire "thing". Most layperson will not realize or be medically or clinically versed in the actual bits and pieces of "the vagina" Too complicated.

Now....someone come over and pound my mons pubis and tickle my labia majora's

Spikebaby
lol, count me in...
  • Fiero
  • 08-17-2010, 02:01 PM
So next thing you're gonna tell me is "weiner" isn't the right term either???
I often hear the word vagina misused. As in "hairy vagina" or her "vagina was exposed"

OK boys and girls, the vagina is inside and cannot be seen unless you use a speculum or spread the labia (plural of labium ) with the fingers. It has no hair. If you slip a finger in and feel some ridges and it's wet, you have found the vagina. ( I am breathing hard now)

The pussy as such, is called the vulva and it includes all the external organs that we love so much, the labia majora and menora, the mons pubis, the clitoris.

I think I need to change my underwear. Originally Posted by gucio

So us Vagitarians are actually eating something else?
It is several beautiful parts that in most cases is viewed as one. Let's treat them/it with respect and love!
Just my 2 cents!
Cheers!
Okay, quick quiz.
Attached Images File Type: jpg grammar-nazi_schulzt.jpg (24.4 KB, 236 views)
  • gucio
  • 08-17-2010, 09:11 PM
So next thing you're gonna tell me is "weiner" isn't the right term either??? Originally Posted by Fiero
It's Wiener
  • gucio
  • 08-17-2010, 09:13 PM

I think most people use the word "vagina" as an all encompassing term to describe the entire "thing". Most layperson will not realize or be medically or clinically versed in the actual bits and pieces of "the vagina" Too complicated.

Spikebaby
Originally Posted by Spikebaby
I am going to have to give you a guided tour of your vulva and stuff.

OK. That's not Scientific!
  • =cP
  • 08-18-2010, 04:38 AM
wIEner........ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! !!!!
Since we are getting scientific, The Great Spikebaby's avatar is of course not a monkey, it is a young Orangutan, a great ape. Don't worry Dear I will still pet your monkey.

Spikebaby
Originally Posted by Spikebaby