URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/utica...y/853259092412
City: Utica
State: New York
Address: Apartment
Activities: BBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, medium length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very skinny, small breasts with eraser nipples, didn’t really see much of her because everything stayed on. Looked like she might have a decent behind on her. Ad says she’s 37 but she’s either seen a lot in her life or she’s much older.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for TOFTT, been wondering about her. Thinking much more might be on the menu.
yeah, i would have been a bit sketched out as well. Her pics look good. Shes got a great look to her.
Beautiful eyes, maybe colored contacts?
Yeah, she's ben around for at least a decade, and was not doing well then.
Saw her years ago with similar experience. Was during the day and she was super sketched out and handed me a blank notebook on the way out. I was like, why are you giving me a notebook? She said in case someone asks why you were here. It made no sense so I walked out with a blank spiral notebook. All I could think was , boy, that was weird. Never went back
She’s been around for over 20 years. I’ve seen her quite a few times. Used to be amazing back in the day. Saw her a few months ago. So so now. Probably wouldn’t repeat
her pics are old. I have a review on her a while back. Nice girl but she has been around for a long while. Everything is on the menu and reasonable also. If her cloth is on there is a reason why.
she's been around since the late 90's and she's over 50.
But good?