THE CAVE

Next week is the anaversity for the S.O. and I. We have been talking about going to the Cave but she is still nervous about it. I post this question last year on the old sight. Did not get a lot of feed back on it. Does anyone have any personal experence at the club. We are a 40ish couple but, she could pass for 30ish. Me I am not so lucky lol... Trying to get some input we are going to be staying at a hotel downtown so if we wanted we could even meet and go there. NO KIDS THIS WEEKEND!!! Any input would help ladies what has been your experence.
Are You into BDSM?
no it has never been my thing, I guess is the best answer but I have never tried it either.
no it has never been my thing, I guess is the best answer but I have never tried it either. Originally Posted by Ramman
hmm well maybe a more vanilla swingers bar might be a better start, just a suggestion
I agree with subcilla - I wouldn't suggest the Cave as your first swingers' experience.

There are two types of swingers' clubs - on-premise and off-premise. The distinction is about where the more physical activities take place.

An off-premise club is much more low key - couples mix and mingle, dance, flirt, and perhaps engage in some light foreplay. But the sex happens elsewhere later in the evening, and it gives you and your wife a chance to discuss what's going on, and to make sure everyone is comfortable before any actual sex takes place.

At an on-premise club, folks play right there, typically in private or public rooms dedicated to sexual activity.

One thing you and your wife should probably discuss is some sort of private code between the two of you she (or you) can give a signal saying "I'm not comfortable. Get me out of this situation" without having to be put on the spot. Just knowing that there is an out will often help put someone much more at ease.

Good luck, and have fun.
You could try the mystery zone or club coppia. The mystery zone is on premises and coppia is off. Both have a dance floor however The mystery zone is byob and a larger club fee while coppia has a full stocked bar and cover is smaller. Personally I think coppia is more like a regular club. No means no and security is pretty strict on that if you have any issues with other couples.
try Temptation Lounge
This is a great club you will enjoy it

http://www.wishs.com/
Yeah, Wish's is nice. was there friday.
  • MLisa
  • 04-20-2010, 09:33 AM
Wish's has been around forever and a day. It is a great place to meet and greet others. I agree The Cave maynot be the best place for nervous newbies.
Made my first trip up to TMZ a couple of weeks ago, I think even for an onpremise location it would be good for newbies, you don't have to do anything you don't want to and many folks don't they just get turned on by watching others.
There is also another club right down by Hobby airport, Forbidden, it is relatively new, on premise but well done. Definitely has the feel of a regular club or bar, just less clothing involved.
That should give you a couple of options depending upon your location. Friday's most clubs allow single gents in (there are rules about where those singles can go and how 'forward' they can be if at all). Saturday's are almost always couples and maybe single ladies in, no single guys.
Happy anniversary!
I would like to think all of you for your input. The only club that I knew of was the cave I was not aware of TMZ or Wishes I have never read anything about either of them on this or the other board just the cave. Thanks a gain this will help us make the right move.
hmm well maybe a more vanilla swingers bar might be a better start, just a suggestion Originally Posted by subcilla
Sorry to say sweetheart, they took out 90% of BDSM stuff.
I have been to Mystery Zone---very cool club

Wishes is nice too

{I used to go to Coachs on old hempstead hwy but think it is not around anymore}

If yall ever go to New Orleans check out Collettes!

have fun!!!
Sorry to say sweetheart, they took out 90% of BDSM stuff. Originally Posted by SexyMichelle4U
10% Is generally more then enough to bother someone not into it, i thought they were just going to move it upstairs, at any rate i highly recommend http://temptationhouston.com/ ive been a few times, and had a blast, same parking lot as tmz.
I wonder if Temptation is where Radiance used to be?

We used to go to Wish's many years ago. They had a $20 cover charge and a 4 or 5 drink minimum per person. I have no idea what their policy is now. Lately, we've been going to TMZ. Being on premise, they can't have a liquor license, so as stated above, it's BYOB. They do have a membership fee as well as a cover fee for the night. They also charge for access to the VIP section of the club, which is where most of the on premise fun happens. Stripper poles, hot tubs, private and public room...lots of fun.

Back on topic though. We've never been to The Cave but have always heard good things about it, like not being pressured into any of the activities, but being allowed to watch. Whether it's BDSM, or other fetishes, that's a great way to get a taste without diving right in. If you do make it there, give us an update.