Smart Marketing? BMW Pre-Owned

What do you think?
I'd do her.
I'd drive it.
I'd do her while driving it.

Eh, ok, thats' being a little unrealistic. I'll let her blow me while driving it?
The visual definitely gets my attention. The message is loud and clear. I wish I had the creativity to come up with some marketing like that for my business.
May not be the first. Yeah, but I am the NOW. Let's focus on the present, especially if she is involved. I had not seen that ad before. I like the ad.
Leaking hydraulic fluid is deal breaker for me... I'm just sayin'
Leaking hydraulic fluid is deal breaker for me... I'm just sayin' Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Is she leaking hydraulic fluid?
  • bbkid
  • 04-22-2010, 04:46 PM
Is she leaking hydraulic fluid? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
She'd be leaking some type of fluid after I got through with her, Olivia.
Makes me want to bang some young hot chick.
Soooo... the ad implies their cars might suck ...?

Do you need to use plastic seat covers to sit in the car?

The last owner abused it and the car will take it out on you?

YMMV...

No matter how cool a car looks... there is a guy somewhere who got rid of it for a reason...

No matter how cool a car looks... there is a guy somewhere who got rid of it for a reason... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Maybe he can blame it on his wife......Wait a minute, we have heard that before...
I think it's great.
Soooo... the ad implies their cars might suck ...?

Do you need to use plastic seat covers to sit in the car?

The last owner abused it and the car will take it out on you?

YMMV...

No matter how cool a car looks... there is a guy somewhere who got rid of it for a reason... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Maybe the owner had the $$ to trade it in for the newer model, and somebody saw it sittin on the street with a for sale sign, knocked the dents out, gave it a tuneup and a bad ass paint job. Just like new again..Hey, it happens all the time!
Maybe the owner had the $$ to trade it in for the newer model, and somebody saw it sittin on the street with a for sale sign, knocked the dents out, gave it a tuneup and a bad ass paint job. Just like new again.. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I look for a one owner with low miles...

Gives stripping gears and "pimp my ride" a whole new meaning...

I hate after market parts...

Four on the floor... works for me...