Houston---I was wondering...............

Houston---I was wondering...............
Hows biz there lately?? I have had several request to cum back for a visit... I MISS MY HOMETOWN & wanna revisit some old memories & make some new ones!!!

So....Should I cum back for a tour??
THX!!!
Dallas, it depends. I've noticed several ladies who came down and got NO business and several who canceled a trip here for lack of pre-bookings. And some of these are very well regarded ladies in the DFW area.

On the other hand I do know one lady, who I did see while she was here, who had a full calendar.

If you do visit I would LOVE to try to see you. But that's just me. You do have a stellar reputation so I hope you get lots of interest.

I can't say if its the economy or the on-going caution resulting from events in December but Houston does seem to be a relatively soft market these days.
I am having good email feedback,so the trip is on!!!wooohooo!!!
Babygurl,, make sure to make a post in my yahoo group Goddess of Sacred Touch that you are coming to H-Town.. I have broken a lot of hearts with my retirement.. ;

Hugs,
Alexis
Oh Please........................ ....
Thanks!!! I am already getting good responses

Yes Alexis babe..I already miss you!!!{you are an awesome lady!!}
Any suggesstions on good adult toy stores around the Galleria????
{I need a new prostrate massager...lol}
there is one right next to galleria mall at 610 and westheimer by dillards. forgot the name but look for the huge red building right next to the mall its not subtle
thanks...I think it used to be a whataburger quite a few years back when I lived there
If it's the one I am thinking of, wasn't it a Luke's? On the corner of Westheimer and 610?

Never been there, but I have seen it driving by. Can't recall the name, though.
  • R.M.
  • 04-30-2010, 06:39 AM
Dallas welcome back to Houston and here is a link that will be close to you
http://www.cindies.com/locations.cfm
thanks Reese babe{I hear great things about you!!!}
I happened to stop by that adult store near the Galleria a few months ago. I was disappointed with their selection. It's a huge building on the outside but no so much inside. Jusy my .02 cents
Thanks Shawn! Reese that is a great store,Thx!!!

Houston,see ya soonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
Great question... I've been wondering the same myself lol

Have fun in Houston!