Had to say this...

A PM wouldn't have done justice. Brooke, u fuxking maneater * an woman eater * you are like Ms. Marple, Perry Mason, a lil Columbo, and some more shit all rolled into one. Gotta love it! Hope you're this good @ the incall. I see what all the reviews are about.
  • bbkid
  • 04-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Got Dayum, will you fuckin PLEASE just give it up, already???
This is so funny because I was JUST about to send you a PM (I type everything on word first, then copy and paste because my spelling sucks) and I get on the board and see this thread! What crazy timing!

Oh well forget the privacy, here’s the PM.

(You boys may not want to read anymore … it gets kind’a girly from here on out ..lol)

Hi Daphne,

I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart that I am sorry, truly sorry for having a bad attitude towards you when you first came on the board.

In all honesty I have cringed sometimes when I think of the way I acted towards you for no reason.

I do hope you’ll please forgive me. I love your posting style, your attitude and the way you present and market yourself.

I think you are truly an asset to ECCIE and your clients.

Sincerely,
Brooke
Damn, appreciate that... I squashed it when you told me happy bday. Ditto babe. And if you think flattery is any way to get a session outta me

You're right on fuxkin target again!
LOL!

I wanted to say sorry a long time ago but I thought you would chew me.

I don't want to sound dramatic, but I have laid in bed at night and could'nt sleep, just wondering why I acted that way towards you. I feel so much beter now.

I'm going to stop now because pretty soon the guys are going to be telling us to get a room!
Got Dayum, will you fuckin PLEASE just give it up, already??? Originally Posted by bbkid
I'm speaking in general. While we have our girly moment, sit back and play with your balls or something. She's saved a many a guy's ass here.
I'm speaking in general. While we have our girly moment, sit back and play with your balls or something. She's saved a many a guy's ass here. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
You sooo sexy Daphne.
Damn, appreciate that... I squashed it when you told me happy bday. Ditto babe. And if you think flattery is any way to get a session outta me

You're right on fuxkin target again! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
LOL!

I don't want to sound dramatic, but I have laid in bed at night and could'nt sleep, just wondering why I acted that way towards you. I feel so much beter now.

I'm going to stop now because pretty soon the guys are going to be telling us to get a room! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You two get a room
LOL!

I'm going to stop now because pretty soon the guys are going to be telling us to get a room! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

lol.. I know. Okay, okay.. you know I'm not a sappy kinda chick. Love ya too! I wouldn't chew anybody who comes like a real woman, or a real man. MOSTLY everyone is on this board together, and we have to treat it as such. It's the trolls, users, scallywags, and fakers that are on the other side of the fence. There's an old Arab proverb... The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
You two get a room Originally Posted by auknowho
We three should get a room!!
I'm speaking in general. While we have our girly moment, sit back and play with your balls or something. She's saved a many a guy's ass here. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
What has that got to do with anything ..... hairy guys need lovin too...oh, wait you said "saved" .... I misread...never mind...
Finally you reapper! Where the heck have you been the past few days?

You're post count is suffering!

And a camera
And a camera Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes! 3sides will provide the camera
uhh I'll pay for the room if I can join. Or not i'll just take care of business in the corner.