Mayweather and Mosley

So who do you think will win and will it be by knockout.

I'm pulling for Mayweather. Money got it going his way right now. Now one can touch him.

When is this fight?
The fight is tonight
Mayweather, split decision
I'll take the favorite....Mayweather.......b y decision.
Yeah, Mayweather isn't known for his knockout power. But, he is all in for the whole fight. So it will probably be a decision. But, after what Vernon Forest did to Mosley twice. Who knows
Mosley..unless his age shows quickly after the fight begins.. that and mayweather rubs me the wrong way!!!

And what forest did to mosley was a long time ago especially in boxing.. although he did pound him out in a bad way.. but forest was then knocked out by mayorga whom mosley beat pretty easily.. styles make fights..

and while mayweather at this stage probably has better defense.. I think hand speed is pretty equal with a slight nod to money.. power I believe favors mosley..although neither are power punchers.. but mosley has fought with success at heavier weights..

my pick..perhaps sentimental..MOSLEY
So who do you think will win and will it be by knockout.

I'm pulling for Mayweather. Money got it going his way right now. Now one can touch him.
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

"Money" probably wins on points, but the only reason no one can touch him is because he's afraid to fight Pacquiao!

If Mosely wins he has a rematch clause, so we'd have to see them fight again before they could even talk about a fight with Pacquiao.
Now one can touch him.
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I think Mayweather is afraid to fight Manny Pacquaio, and he should be.

but he should win tonight.
Pacquiao is on those "roids" that is why they haven't fought yet. He can't handle Mayweather and when they fight, Money will put it on him.........
Mayweather can't be touched because he run's around the ring away from whoever he fights.
  • Trey
  • 05-01-2010, 06:06 PM
I wanted to see pac man do his do to I was in PR when he fought cotto it was pretty big deal there. I want mayweather to win so the pac man fight can go down. But I kinda want Mosley to take it as well. So I am torn, look for cotto's bro in the pre fight lets see what he can do

Soul should this be in sandbox?
The book makers are pretty much favoring Mayweather by a pretty big margin. Currently I see:

The money lines:
The outcome of the fight:
Floyd " Money " Mayweather -- -365
Shane " Sugar " Mosley -- +285

Round Count: 11 1/2
Over -- -325
Under -- +250
  • Trey
  • 05-01-2010, 11:28 PM
mayweather did it, who thinks pac man will take drug test
I hate how much crap he talks, but he always backs it up! Gotta give him credit!