Who can keep a Secret

• R.M.
  • 05-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Better. Men or The Ladies?
This made me laugh.....NEITHER.
  • bbkid
  • 05-03-2010, 09:30 AM
If you put it "private" here on Eccie.............certainly not guys.
I agree with CB, neither!!! But women do use secrets in blackmail a lot more often....lol
The best way to keep a secret is to not even acknowledge that you know one.
Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

This has been on my website for years. Ben Franklin was such a smart man!

Elisabeth
If you have to pass information around this board, put it in Co-Ed

If you have to pass it around really quickly, put it in the LR or in PRIVATE code.

NOW if the information has to be passed around before you hang up the phone, then call [EDITED BY STAFF!] and say its a secret.
The Irish say, "Who keeps his tongue keeps his friends."

Some people have lots of friends, some have a few close ones, and some have none at all. Hmmmm, what does that tell you about their ability to keep a confidence safe?

The only secret is one that is never shared. One person can keep a secret, two cannot.
I can keep a secret. Now what do you want to tell me. Nobody will know. I promise. I promise not to tell anyone. So tell me already.
If it really, really is a secret you want to keep, don't tell anyone.
Better. Men or The Ladies? Originally Posted by Reese McClain
I can't tell you... I made a promise...

If you have to pass information around this board, put it in Co-Ed

If you have to pass it around really quickly, put it in the LR or in PRIVATE code.

NOW if the information has to be passed around before you hang up the phone, then call [EDITED BY STAFF!] and say its a secret. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
If you want an immediate response from a provider with a dubious reputation... Put it in the BCD section of a review.

The Irish say, "Who keeps his tongue keeps his friends."

Some people have lots of friends, some have a few close ones, and some have none at all. Hmmmm, what does that tell you about their ability to keep a confidence safe? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
hmmm... Fancy is Irish... Sooo... what do Irish say about a man that keeps his tongue in a friend...
Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

This has been on my website for years. Ben Franklin was such a smart man!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Ms. Whispers [There's some topic humor for you, folks. You're welcome!!!] beat me to my favorite thoughts on the subject.

I don't think it's a gender thing as much as a personality thing.
  • R.M.
  • 05-04-2010, 05:25 AM
Whats funny is CivilBarrister on ignore
Ms. Whispers [There's some topic humor for you, folks. You're welcome!!!] beat me to my favorite thoughts on the subject.

... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Explain yourself, kind sir!!!

Elisabeth