wanting to make a public apology

I'm not sure where to put this but when i do something wrong then im always willing to take full blame today i had an appointment with 2 gents yes a threesome, now we all know i would have loved that, but last night my son started getting sick and i was up with him all night i took some nyquill, cuz i felt a headache coming on, figured i would feel better by morning, which now im worse head and coughing. i admit i did not answer the phone when they called i had it right next to me but i was knocked out cold due to med, i did attempt to email this morning but my eyes were so blurry i couldnt type so i figured i would let them know when they called............
to make it up and hope i can get back in their good graces and so u know im not offering a deal im not willing to do im letting everyone here know to make it up to yall anytime in the future im willing to see yall for 2hrs i know yall requested 90 but im willing for 2 hrs 230 for both of yall instead of each
i really feel bad about this and didnt want yall to think i was bs'ing when i offered the deal im being sincere and do hope to get to meet yall in future
I dont know what else to say ...........
Well, Since you don't remember anything you skipped on me too. I'll be waiting for your offer to make it up to me.....

J/K.....IMO you said all that needed to be said.
awe now boardman if i remember correctly u skipped on me, since u already stated on a previous thread u missed out on lots of fun yesterday
Damn! I was hoping you were still a little fuzzy...........
Can't blame me for trying.
I hope you son is feeling better and I hope you get well soon.
Dang... what an offer...could you stand me up next...

(just messin' with ya...)
A truly honorable woman !!!
I hope you son is feeling better and I hope you get well soon. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thank you, it's funny how he stayed home acted sick all day and now hes wanting to play video games, as for me hopefully ill take after him and its just a 24 hr bug, but thank you for thinking of him.
Thank you, it's funny how he stayed home acted sick all day and now hes wanting to play video games, as for me hopefully ill take after him and its just a 24 hr bug, but thank you for thinking of him. Originally Posted by justawoman123
Those sudden illnesses usually mysteriously dissappear around 3:00 - 3:15pm. At least mine always did when I was in school. It's funny how they were always followed by a good beating around 6:15 - 6:30pm. That's when the old man got home.
hope u feel better! and everything goes well. take care of yourself before anything.

plus it gives me sometime to save some funds up for ya.
It must have been all of that fucking yesterday.
Hey can GSO3 help?
  • bbkid
  • 05-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Sorry to hear of your son, and you, feeling ill, Toni. Props to you for taking care of it this way.

btw, those two guys, although disappointed today, are in for a TREAT!!!
some things, you just cant control. hope your son gets well soon. hopefully i can join in on the fun sooner.