15 Minutes? Really?

I was looking at the backpage, and I'm seeing quotes for not only half hours and full hours but also Quarter Hours.

Now the last time I saw that time quoted was about ten years ago and it was very specifically for manual attention.

Is it the economy? Or am I missing something?
Would you want to arrange to go somewhere for only 15 minutes?
She is either really effective, or going after those budget hobbyists haha
  • Trey
  • 05-06-2010, 10:42 PM
its a good TOFTT rate normally. you can get a taste test I have not done 15mins, I normally do 30mins.
Newbys.
It usually means a blowpop quickie.
Desperate times call for desperate measures,, this means you get what you pay for YMMV.......
Actually that is pretty much the "standard" amount of allotted time in most (if not all) cantinas that provide such services (for 3 Jacksons, on average). I guess some of these advertisers on BP must have learned a thing or two from these high-volume, budget-priced enterprises. However, in the cantina situation, you are not paying for 'lip' service - as 'lip' service will cost you more - you are expected to 'giddy up, get it done with, zip up, and adios' - all in 15 clicks...
What kind of "dirty whore" offers 15 minutes??? That is a "street whore".....just wanting to get a quick fix!

THIS IS ONLY MY ASSUMPTION!{there may be a valid reason but most likely NOT}

A good provider will require at least an hour to really be able to have an enjoyable session!
I agree Dallas.

If I did 15 minute appointments & had 4 apointments in a day ... I would spend a total of 4 hours getting myself ready and 1 hour refreshing the room for a total of only 1 HOUR spent between my 4 clients.

It takes me at least an hour to shower and get myself all dolled up again after any appointment. Then about 15 minutes to freshen up the room.

15 minutes should be a street walkers car date time.
15 minutes=high volume=not a good service=rush service.
if they say 15 minutes, they will probably want to kick you out of their doors in 10 minutes.
All I need is 5
What kind of "dirty whore" offers 15 minutes??? That is a "street whore".....just wanting to get a quick fix!

THIS IS ONLY MY ASSUMPTION!{there may be a valid reason but most likely NOT}

A good provider will require at least an hour to really be able to have an enjoyable session! Originally Posted by DallasRain
There are providers here on Eccie that provide that 15 min.quickie. for 80$
All I need is 5 Originally Posted by tbone2u
And that includes the 3 minutes of chit-chat while you are dropping your nickers.

BTW, I only need 5 minutes as well.
"dirty whore" "street whore" "fix"

you know what assume stands for eh?
"dirty whore" "street whore" "fix"

you know what assume stands for eh? Originally Posted by notanewbie
I always find it amusing when ANYONE on this site is judgmental....SERIOUSLY, WTF.
I was just stating what I thought....I do not know anything about these "kind of girls that offer" that....I apologize to any reputable providers that are on here that do that!!I just think that it is kind of ridiculous to do those kind of quickies...I enjoy my work and want to spend as much time pampering and pleasing the guy as i can and I do not feel that is sufficent time to do that....I was thinking that a client should mean more than a quick cash call!!!! {lol}.........just saying I prefer a longer session over a wham bam thank you mam kinda session....