Let me introduce myself

I have been trying to figure out the site for some time, have'nt really had the time with work but here it goes for those great gents that would really like to know about me : Here are the facts , I am 32 years old i am 5'6 and weight 168 lbs i have dirty blonde hair that sits right below my shoulders ,i am a curvy girl but carry the wieght in all the right places i have grey eyes that you can stare in for days ,great skin and complexion besides the great looks i have a wonderful personality , I am always in a great mood , I live in Versante Champions UPSCALE townhouse gated community , I am an independent woman and enjoy my job to the fullest , I work daily i started out off CL not even knowing what BP was then met with several clients from eccie that invited me to the site as well as p 411 so it has been a wonderful 8 months in the beging i was out call only now i offer both and prefer in call at my private residence ,I will still accommodate out calls , I do use two work number and now prefer just one ,one of the numbers used is 8326513195 but i prefer 8324756574 t mobile is great now with the unlimited plan . I only have one account on eccie , I am as honest and real as they come i have nothing to hide my BP pics are the most recent(4 weeks old) and plan to have more soon , I went with posting under this category and hope not to get any beef about it. as the welcome category was for provider being a week old could introduce there with all said that's me . And for all my good gent friends that are members but do not participate in the discussion you will get a big reward for vouching what i say is in fact true better yet if i am not what i say when we meet me, i pay your gas home thanks all and look forward to meeting all .......Alyssa

Jealousy is a terrible disease
Welcome to the jungle!
I have been trying to figure out the site for some time, have'nt really had the time with work but here it goes for those great gents that would really like to know about me : Here are the facts , I am 32 years old i am 5'6 and weight 168 lbs i have dirty blonde hair that sits right below my shoulders ,i am a curvy girl but carry the wieght in all the right places i have grey eyes that you can stare in for days ,great skin and complexion besides the great looks i have a wonderful personality , I am always in a great mood , I live in Versante Champions UPSCALE townhouse gated community across from life time gym behind the willow brook hospital, I am an independent woman and enjoy my job to the fullest , I work daily i started out off CL not even knowing what BP was then met with several clients from eccie that invited me to the site as well as p 411 so it has been a wonderful 8 months in the beging i was out call only now i offer both and prefer in call at my private residence ,I will still accommodate out calls , I do use two work number and now prefer just one ,one of the numbers used is 8326513195 but i prefer 8324756574 t mobile is great now with the unlimited plan . I only have one account on eccie , I am as honest and real as they come i have nothing to hide my BP pics are the most recent(4 weeks old) and plan to have more soon , I went with posting under this category and hope not to get any beef about it. as the welcome category was for provider being a week old could introduce there with all said that's me . And for all my good gent friends that are members but do not participate in the discussion you will get a big reward for vouching what i say is in fact true better yet if i am not what i say when we meet me, i pay your gas home thanks all and look forward to meeting all .......Alyssa

Jealousy is a terrible disease Originally Posted by alyssa32
I will vouch for Alyssa. She is a very sensual and fun to be with. You will not be disappointed.
Don't they have the Verified Provider thingie on this site?
welcome to the board. Maybe one of your gents can explain the do's and don'ts and provider status. So you don't get into too much trouble.
. I only have one account on eccie , Originally Posted by alyssa32

Me too. But some people have multiple handles on here, which is frowned upon.

Also, you may want to edit out where you live. There are some wack jobs on here. They could show up unannounced.
Hi, Alyssa. Welcome! Glad to see another lovely woman on the north side of town.
Me too. But some people have multiple handles on here, which is frowned upon.

Also, you may want to edit out where you live. There are some wack jobs on here. They could show up unannounced. Originally Posted by simpleton

yeah, where is Wayward?
welcome..have fun!
yeah.....posting where u life is....TMI.....but glad you are coming out clean. I am sure your reputation will do fine. There is always one or two dings...but if the rest of the car is clean...who's looking anyway.
She's real.......Good attitude and GTG......