Lexapro

Every other woman I know takes this antidepressant.

Does it make women gain weight and stop sucking dicks?
I think you're off on your percentage DaliLama
Hmmm, that must be something for married women, I've never even heard of it.
Hmmm, that must be something for married women, I've never even heard of it. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
No it is prescribed for women who know Dali. They need it.

Just visit odd-numbered gals.

Thats a tacky way of putting it but, in a nutshell... yeah it can do both

Just visit odd-numbered gals.

Thats a tacky way of putting it but, in a nutshell... yeah it can do both Originally Posted by Lily stargazer
I knew it! And all this time I've been blaming it on moving out into the country.
I could go into a long diatribe about why these girls are here and psychologically/emotionally most of them have esteem and abuse issues, blah, blah, blah.

Lexapro is an antidepressant/anti-anxiety in the SSRI class of medicines. It can cause a decrease in sex drive and ability to orgasm, but the side effects are not as sever as prozac. Good news for you hair trigger guys, it will help you last longer!

Concomitant drug and alcohol use lessens the effectiveness of Lexapro as an antidepressant. I have no data on its decrease in willingness to "suck dicks", specifically.

Maybe I can apply for a research grant to test that theory!
I have no data on its decrease in willingness to "suck dicks", specifically.
Originally Posted by cpi3000
Heck, I took a Tylenol once and refused to suck a dick for almost a full week. I guess everything can have side effects!
Every other woman I know takes this antidepressant.

Does it make women gain weight and stop sucking dicks? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yes and Yes.

Maybe the lack of oral stimulation relates only to His Holiness.
Lexapro is an antidepressant ..... It can cause a decrease in sex drive and ability to orgasm, Originally Posted by cpi3000
That would depress the fuck out of me.
....I guess everything can have side effects! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Yup, I took a hit in income once...

all the providers refused to have sex with me..

but then again all the odd numbered ones did before I took the hit...
The main thing I have heard about this medication is that it increases OCD tendencies in a person. So, if they are already complusive about things...i.e...cleaning...neat freak...etc. It will enhance that to a much higher degree and the person may not even notice it.
Well I may have to take it for a week or two if it gets my house cleaned. I am desparate.