How to get the most of your girl? (for bodyrub sessions specifically)

• MeFan
  • 05-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Hey all,
How are you doing? hope everything is going well with you today.

Well, I'm a member of the day , n I'm so excited that I found you guys sharing me the same interest,
n that I have a chance to lessen to the beautiful girls here.

So, I decided to make a small contribution to make this community better, hopefully,
and everybody is happy with what he got in his/her "session".

I've been using BP constantly for a year, and I think that I have developed good habits/ideas to get the most of my session. And because I'm not mean , I decided to share these ideas with you that may sounds redundant to some of you. Ay, I'm going to sort them separately, and please don't be selfish to add more ideas that you think they will be helpful to us.

1) If you'r looking for a sensual msg/br that includes mutual touch and happy end, have the confident to tell your provider in front from the first call, or text msg; otherwise you will be wasting your time and money on something you don't want it. If she doesn't mind, she will said so. But if she said I can't discuss that by phone or she hang up on you, be happy because you just saved yourself from wasting time and money.

2) What is more sweet than to surprise a women with a gift!. Yes! indeed, I found it more effective than to give her a generous tip. You will be satisfy as soon as you see the look on her face and the way she thanks you for this gift. You only need 5$ or so to buy her a box of chocolate, candles or etc. just make sure to buy her something useful, and you think she needs it. Unlike flowers will be forgotten or thrown away as soon as you leave, unless if you're dating her!, and she is in love with you.

3) Making an effort to look good with a hygiene will make you get the max of her serves. You will find her very very nice with you, and let you do whatever you like, just so you like to come back for her again. In the other hand, if you don't pay attention to your hygiene, she will be disgusted and acting rudely to make you stop seeing her again. ( Then , you will come back here, and write a bad review about her) I'm sure none of you do that ;D

4) A friendly huge as you meet her at the door with a cool smile, will make both of you happy and comfortable along the session, specially if she found you with a good hygiene. Personally, I like doing that cuz it allows me to check out her body, and makes her kind of accepting the mutual touch ahead of the session.

5) Compliments?, compliment is something lovely and makes you look gentle, but doing it too much would make her feel that she is too good for and she would start to disrespect you. Do it once, and try to make it interesting, sounds sweet but less than nice.

That's all I have in mind right now, and again, I know that these ideas may sound redundant to some of you,
and everyone has his own way to go through.

Hope to see some comments, and I promise you to write another thread soon.

Have a wonderful day.
  • MeFan
  • 05-08-2010, 06:02 PM
I may add more ideas if I found that these were helpful to you. So, please your comments .
Hmmm discussing what I want in a text message or over the phone isn't smart especially when saying how much I should pay for a happy ending... the person on tthe other end of the phone just may be LE.
  • MeFan
  • 05-09-2010, 05:58 AM
Carkidooo, Thanks for your comment first. You're the first one who wrote me a comment. So, I'll remember you .
Well, I know it's kind of impolite to say that in front, but I would rather ask her ahead than being very polite, and later disappointed in my session.

Also, I'd some girls who said I don't mind having that. But when I'm in the session, they ask me for a very costly tip that I can't afford it. E.g.

I'd met this girl from BP "Vixen Bella", and during the session, she was like "If you want a full service it is 5000$, if you want to kiss me it is 2000$, if you want me to take off my bottom i will charge you 500$"!?, n etc for the whole session. I was like WTF!

I don't like the kind of girls who think themselves all that. When I pissed off and I confronted her, she said I'm not cheap!. I know that you are priceless and you are a special person, but this is the way we do business.
Yes and by asking them over the phone what they charge for certain services and if they are providing certain services such as a hj and how much well that's solicitaion.
A lot of providers are clear in there ads that they will not discuss prices or services over the phone at least the smart one's do.
So no wonder they hang up on you McFan.
Becareful handing out advice Mcfan you may steer someone who doesn't know any better in the wrong direction.
There are ways too hobby that are safer... yes sometimes we TOFTT but that's better that getting into some kind of legal.
Sounds like MeFan is on top of this thing of ours. Might be best to let him go his way.
Hey all,
How are you doing? hope everything is going well with you today.....

... Hope to see some comments, and I promise you to write another thread soon.....

... Have a wonderful day Originally Posted by MeFan
Sage advice from the "Master"...
I just love TMFT. He seems to put things right where they belong.
...TMFT... He seems to put things right where they belong. Originally Posted by tyboy1
I know some providers that would disagree....
Sage advice from the "Master"... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I agree. I just can't wait for the next installment of "How to... for us Dummies"
  • MeFan
  • 05-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Well, I appreciate all of your comments gents!. Seems there is no way to argue

In my situation, these things work for me. So everybody is different, anyway.

I was just hoping to be helpful , but I'm still glad that I had the chance to met some of you.
...I'd met this girl from BP "Vixen Bella", and during the session, she was like "If you want a full service it is 5000$, if you want to kiss me it is 2000$, if you want me to take off my bottom i will charge you 500$"!?, n etc for the whole session. I was like WTF!... Originally Posted by MeFan
I just saw that "underachiever" yesterday, and there's no way on this Earth that she's worth 5% of that fee, LOL!!!

Here's the particulars: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=47877

It's time for her ass to move on down the road, with the quickness.
Well, I appreciate all of your comments gents!. Seems there is no way to argue

In my situation, these things work for me. So everybody is different, anyway.

I was just hoping to be helpful , but I'm still glad that I had the chance to met some of you. Originally Posted by MeFan
Hey McFan you wouldn't be related to someone named Randyrogue or Chachi or Joanie? Lol
Maybe he can give us some advice on what to do in the Strip Clubs as well.

Or help out TBone and Olap with the AMPS.
Maybe he can teach Dearhunter how to write a review WITHOUT tater salad.