Now that SOs everywhere are appeased :)

I'm thinking about doing an all night incall special. I'm a great cook, not Paula Dean, but pretty fucking close.. And my BCD skills are lets say... matured. lol.. So I want to have one evening where I cook, shower, entertain, and cater to one man and one man only.. I do better in multihour sessions anyhow, it gives me a chance to show him some of my better ummm talents. So my question to you guys is, what is your favorite meal. Not spaghetti or something like that any hooktard can make (and I mean that in the nicest way possible), but something really nice, and classy, that will keep you going all night..

Of course MSOG all the way, if you have any suggestions on activities also, feel free to share.
  • Trey
  • 05-09-2010, 06:10 PM
intresting, I have no evenings free so I could not partake but as it stands I have a GF that has cooked a total of 20 meals in 10 years ( she wonders why no ring) so this would not be a bad thing for a guy like me. I my favorite meal is seafood gumbo or anything Cajun really. good luck babe.
...So my question to you guys is, what is your favorite meal. Not spaghetti or something like that any hooktard can make (and I mean that in the nicest way possible), but something really nice, and classy, that will keep you going all night... Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Côte d'agneau with a nice Cabernet Sauvignon.

So, can you make that for me, darlin'?
In all the relationships I had, I only had one SO who ACTUALLY cooked on a regular basis. I was SHOCKED.

My old standby comment was "If I don't cook, we don't eat" When I actually had a GF who cooked REAL meals, it was AWESOME.....

But what ever you cook, a side dish of Pasta or something with a lot of Carbs for all-night energy would also be a good idea.

OH, and I can be free almost anynight....
I'm thinking about doing an all night incall special. I'm a great cook, not Paula Dean, but pretty fucking close.. And my BCD skills are lets say... matured. lol.. So I want to have one evening where I cook, shower, entertain, and cater to one man and one man only.. I do better in multihour sessions anyhow, it gives me a chance to show him some of my better ummm talents. So my question to you guys is, what is your favorite meal. Not spaghetti or something like that any hooktard can make (and I mean that in the nicest way possible), but something really nice, and classy, that will keep you going all night..

Of course MSOG all the way, if you have any suggestions on activities also, feel free to share. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
As long as it's not Asian cuisine... Won Ton spelled backwards is Not Now....

In all the relationships I had, I only had one SO who ACTUALLY cooked on a regular basis. I was SHOCKED.

My old standby comment was "If I don't cook, we don't eat" When I actually had a GF who cooked REAL meals, it was AWESOME.....

But what ever you cook, a side dish of Pasta or something with a lot of Carbs for all-night energy would also be a good idea.

OH, and I can be free almost anynight.... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
If her BCD skills are good.. I don't care if she is single function... my daddy always said, "Son... use the right tool for the right job!"
Côte d'agneau with a nice Cabernet Sauvignon.

So, can you make that for me, darlin'? Originally Posted by smokey
Of course.. would you like green beans or asparagus on the side?

Ingredients
3 lb. (8 ribs) rack of lamb, frenched
3 Tablespoons of olive oil
2 shallots, finely chopped
2 large garlic cloves, very finely chopped
1/2 -1/3 cup of soft dry bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon of ground thyme
1/2 teaspoon of ground rosemary
2 Tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 Tablespoons of Dijon mustard
salt & freshly ground pepper

OH, and I can be free almost anynight.... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

shrimp scampi sounds good.. or perhaps a homemade ravioli..
You are more than welcome to join me...

Ingredients
1 egg, lightly beaten

Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Great looking rack, Daphne!

Ingredients
1 egg, lightly beaten

Voilà!

Asparagus, s'il vous plaît.

Ingredients
1 egg, lightly beaten

I think I've found my second wife !

LS
I think your idea would do great.

I offer a "breakfast w/ Brooke" session that is a lot of fun and I also do a Thanksgiving dinner session on thanksgiving that books up quickly.
I like that idea......you get good company, good conversation, good meal and good BCD......GREAT IDEA. Let me know what you cook, i may have to come sample your skills on my next trip to Houston. I hope you like cute girls from Dallas.
I like that idea......you get good company, good conversation, good meal and good BCD......GREAT IDEA. Let me know what you cook, i may have to come sample your skills on my next trip to Houston. I hope you like cute girls from Dallas. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Always. ..since y'all are way hotter than us anyways!
Always. ..since y'all are way hotter than us anyways! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Glad to see you're finally making sense!
Aw Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!