wtf is wrong with people not being safe!!

I meet this girl today from SA and I just asked her to rub her boobs on me for part of my massage and she jumps on top grabs my dick and tries to put it inside her. No condom. Over the years on there I've had 3 or 4 try that and multiple that you could totally tell where ok with bareback. I've meant a few providers that have tried that b4 two but not in a long time.

Does this happen to other guys on here? I literally grabbed my dick before it made contact with her pussy and pulled it away. She was super embarrassed and said something like most guys want to fuck me. I just said I'm safe and don't screw on the first meet which I don't for SA girls as I don't go there till I know I want to see them more than once.
You'd be amazed how many "gentlemen" ask for BBFS. She probably assumed you wanted it because so many ask for it. It's not something I've ever agreed to and won't ever agree to. I'm not into taking my life in my hands like that.
ohmygod..lol...did she say OOPS or she apologize??

thats crazy!!!!!
I have only had a close call once. I’d seen her a few times and one time she started moving to cg and I quickly made an innocuous comment like, I’m ready for a cover, how about you? I’m not sure if she just got caught up in the moment and wasn’t thinking or what. I just let it go like nothing and it was never discussed.

I don’t know how prevalent it is, or how many guys actually try to pursue it. I’ve read that there’s threads in the KC and Texas men’s lounges about it, but I have zero desire to read them. Also, I don’t ask any of my ladies if they ever do, nor do I ask about their other experiences or about any other guys they see. So I never hear about it until someone brings it up on here.
  • IQ160
  • 07-31-2019, 01:59 PM
There were some ladies that provided BBFS here in Omaha earlier this decade. Most of them have left the hobby by now. It is more prevalent than is being revealed, only most forums frown upon the practice. Only in Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth, especially) is it portrayed in a semi-positive light.
OP, I think the answer is obvious, your have a dick of gold.

Mine is perhaps silver, it has happened to me twice. Both times I dodged. Both played it off as that is not what they were doing. But I have ad enough girls ride me that I know the move.

I cannot imagine what a persons life/happiness/etc is like if they do not see the value precautions.
I've seen 7 girls from SA. All but one were willing to go BB, but I was prepared otherwise. Pros take care of that, on SA it's up to you to have supplies and insist on using them.
Had one tell me she was clean because she forgot condoms. I was like I got you and pulled out my condoms. Shit is scary. Almost stopped the session there.
  • mff77
  • 08-01-2019, 09:44 AM
Pardon me if I'm a bit out of the loop but what exactly is SA?
Is SA worth joining?
  • IQ160
  • 08-01-2019, 10:20 AM
SA is the website Seeking Arrangement. It was designed as a sugar baby site, but has turned into a site for hookers with the advent of SESTA/FOSTA taking down most advertising sites.
SA is really hit and miss. There is for sure some utr on there and others are truly girls not in the profession. If you are willing to be patient and meet the later for lunch/drink/ect then it's worth it once you find one. The problem is 80% of them will not answer your emails or go silent day of meet so it's frustrating.

Most guys on the site treat these girls like sex objects and say rude crap so they are not trusting and I assume that is why so many chicken out meet day.
This subject has been hashed a 100 times on here. If you want to go bbfs then go for it. If you don't then don't. It's all up to you and your lady. No one needs to say it's terrible and you are going to DIE if you do it. No one needs to say anyone is an idiot if they choose to always have safe sex. Can't we ever talk about anything interesting in the Ne section. This use to be a fun section and now it's just boring and dying off
This subject has been hashed a 100 times on here. If you want to go bbfs then go for it. If you don't then don't. It's all up to you and your lady. No one needs to say it's terrible and you are going to DIE if you do it. No one needs to say anyone is an idiot if they choose to always have safe sex. Can't we ever talk about anything interesting in the Ne section. This use to be a fun section and now it's just boring and dying off Originally Posted by burkalini
Your mission in life now is to post an interesting topic to chat about lol.
Your mission in life now is to post an interesting topic to chat about lol. Originally Posted by dickofgold

I did that for the last 8 years or so. It's someone else's turn now