Private Messages

I tried sending a private message yesterday. I have no idea if it worked or not. No indication that it did. Is that working? Also, will I ever be able to access my old PMs that I have saved ?
You probably do not see your old emails because you lost premium access and the ability to have a large PM folder. This will be addressed with your PA issue.
No, I see my old emails. Just cannot open them and read them-says I do not have access, yet I still have premium access. How do I know that? Because I see the locker room and can see the few ROS that are posted. PLUS I posted like 5 reviews just before the shutdown and have PA through like the end of the year. Thanks for trying to help though. I just want to know if my old emails will ever return.

Also would like to know if PMs are actually working.
I have no comment on your old email access. I can only speak to your PMs from my vantage point. My PMs are working in overdrive. Feel free to join the choir to determine whether or not yours is working.
  • JRod2
  • 06-20-2018, 04:48 PM
I can access all my old emails and I am also able to exchange messsges. I would contact someone for support on this if I were you cfoghorn
No, I see my old emails. Just cannot open them and read them-says I do not have access, yet I still have premium access. How do I know that? Because I see the locker room and can see the few ROS that are posted. PLUS I posted like 5 reviews just before the shutdown and have PA through like the end of the year. Thanks for trying to help though. I just want to know if my old emails will ever return.

Also would like to know if PMs are actually working. Originally Posted by cfoghorn
My old PMs are still there.

Sent you a PM to see if you can receive new ones.

Not staff. Just trying to help.
Mine are there, but now I can read my old PMs. Thanks guys.