High Heels as a Fetish???

When I put on heels that are 5" I feel like a totally different person and all my inhibitions go out the window. Recently I've been getting more obsessed with super high fetish heels that are 7 plus inches. They are hot because of how they shape my body. Also, I think of them in a similar way I do restraints since they are also constricting and limit my movements.
  • Zena
  • 07-08-2019, 07:40 AM
When I put on heels that are 5" I feel like a totally different person and all my inhibitions go out the window. Recently I've been getting more obsessed with super high fetish heels that are 7 plus inches. They are hot because of how they shape my body. Also, I think of them in a similar way I do restraints since they are also constricting and limit my movements. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Good point Lena !!! I haven't been bold enough or talented enough lol
To try the Super High Heels- yet, but that's my next goal,

Lol.

Maybe I should try 5" heels then 6"

Then 7" ??? I just hate to actually BUY EACH PAIR.

WE ALL SHOULD HAVE A SHOE SWAP! HAHA !

OR...I guess I can buy a nice 6" set then sell them if I don't like them.

lol. Zena.
I can walk around somewhat comfortably in 6" heels. The highest pair I have are over 7" and I can't take more than a couple steps in them. I'll definitely need to be disciplined and train myself to walk in them.

A shoe swap would be super cute!
HIGH HEELS!!!!
Regular and Stiletto.? > Stiletto, with less than 1/2 platforms
Pantyhose ??? Thigh highs ? > Seamed cuban heel stockings.
Or bare leg ? > seamed stockings.
Everyone out there is different!!!! Love chinchers/garters belts with 6+ garters.
What do you like ??? Curvy women for sure.
Dressing up is a lot of fun when adding heels. We all have different confidence levels. Pumps, stilettos, platforms, I love them all. I'm so used to it with dancing. Having variety of outfits and shoes is never enough. I get into being creative and having fun. But yes to each their own and what makes them comfortable. Role play mode is exciting. Js.
Dressing up is a lot of fun when adding heels. We all have different confidence levels. Pumps, stilettos, platforms, I love them all. I'm so used to it with dancing. Having variety of outfits and shoes is never enough. I get into being creative and having fun. But yes to each their own and what makes them comfortable. Role play mode is exciting. Js. Originally Posted by sovanna
I’ve had the pleasure worshipping your lovely feet, Sovanna and hope to repeat soon. Wear any shoes you like but allow me to slip them off, my Mistress!