To the ladys do you like DATY?

Ladys do you like DATY? And if you do are the guys doing it properly, and if not do you coach them?

I have been with a few ladys that say it does nothing for them, and then there are those that can't get enough. Then I have had a few that gave detailed instructions and assistance.

So that beggs the question, are the guys doing it right or do they need a little more training?
Think....acting.
And good for the clock too eh Charles?
If the guy doesn't have a clue what he's doing, then I want him no where near my fannie!
April 17th huh, 3+ days in Houston, I wonder, could this be my moment...Sith Lords tell me it will be. See you in Houston babe!
I swear some guys are trying to dissect it... Others aren't as bad. I guess it depends. Over all I don't mind it but it's not at the top of my list.
There are very few oral artist’s out there I believe. When in the company of one it can be pure bliss. I must say I do love to give to a sweet lady more than I like to receive.
I'm certainly not the best at DATY but can hold my own.
Yes, I enjoy it. And I don't mind giving a little coaching especially when he hits a particularly sweet spot.

Not every man is great at it, but I love the ones who try.
<----raises hand!!
Tips...http://clitorisguide.org/oral-sex-clitoris.html

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

lo, +1!
I try to watch the girls reactions. I take a rather slow journey, and don't just dive in. I like to tease to raise ancipitation. I asked a girl last night who was better at DATY and they all said women. Some women will have the common sense to say "right there". I have a rather long tongue and believe I can touch the G-spot. I had one girl ask me how could I breath and another said it was like I had 3 tongues.
Love it! I can not state this enough. I will help the guy out if needed, but 99% of the time I don't need to and I come quickly....that's why I love it so much
Shoot, if I didn't come in pretty much every appointment, selfish as it sounds I would not be a provider. I like to get mine also!
  • Sonja
  • 02-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Sorry Flecti, there is no way a tongue can reach the G-spot, at least with enough pressure to count. G-spot pressure is akin to strong urethral massage and needs to go quite deep and forcefully upside of the pubic bone. I wouldnt say what you are doing wouldnt feel great! Just that g-spot usually needs stronger pressure than a tongue can provide, yet....Going inside with a strong tongue must feel great.
I think guys go into DATY like they feel their penis, fast and furious. The thing I say most to men on every level, every time, about Every Thing, is -SLOW DOWN. Certainly dont Munch or Flik constantly like a snake. Pussy is a soft thing and doesnt like abuse.
Girls take Time. First of all, find the clit so you know where it is, but dont attack it!
Get to know the vulva a little bit, soft, licking and sucking, then feel her movements. Does she like licking it on top of her clit or upwards from underneath, soft sucking of it, she will tell you to speed up by her body movements. The worst is jumping all over the place and breaking the rhythm once she is in zone. When the body moves to you, just STAY there. Stick out your tongue and stay with the program. Likely she will move to you. Settling into feeling your lovers body movements is most important, rather than getting all excited and jerking around all over the place.
From what I've been told, most ladies don't. They only act as if they do because for a lot of guys it's a deal breaker. DATY isn't top on my list either.