Sensitive Info..?..?

An apology to all if this has been directly mentioned previously. I did see a few related topics recently in this (Coed) discussion; but not this particular issue – so here it is…

So here’s a ‘hypothetical’ question for the community:

Let’s say Bob is interested in a provider; but that provider does not have rate information on her showcase. So, Bob reads many of her reviews from the last several months, but all those reviews are out call or incall for 60 minutes or less. Maybe, Bob wants a 1.5 hour appointment; so the reviews do not provide Bob with an idea of the donation amount for the length of session he desires.

How should Bob make first contact with the provider, and how should Bob politely, carefully, and tactfully try to get rate information?

I, uh...and Bob, understand many providers (rightfully) have a paranoid streak which prevents them from being forthcoming with this type of information through private message, text, or even call – especially if Bob is relatively new to the hobby. However, the last thing Bob wants to do is show up to an appointment without the adequate amount of rubles or roses (and extra for a tip).

Thank you for any responses,
If her hourly rate is in your range, ask her what 90 minutes would be. They are approachable and most very sweet.
In Bob's communications and initial screening, he should just mention his preference for 90 minute visits. When it comes down to confirming, Bob should tell her again he would like 90 minutes instead of an hour and he will be bringing additional funds to cover the time and either:

a) Ask if x amount would be sufficient

or

b) ask what additional amount over her hourly rate would be sufficient.

As long is Bob is not a retard and the provider is not a drama queen using "relaxed" screening techniques, Bob should be all smiles.

Maybe Bob should build a rep on the board before asking questions that make spidey senses tingle.

Just figure if hour is 300, then you know it's going to be so damn close to 450 for an extra half that it doesn't matter if it's actually reduced a tad to 440 or 425. Just drop the 450 and don't worry about what little bit of change you might get back.
If a gentleman asks me for a time that is not currently posted on my showcase, I will update my showcase with that time and donation. I would then send him a pm to check the updated showcase and ask him to confirm.
If a gentleman asks me for a time that is not currently posted on my showcase, I will update my showcase with that time and donation. I would then send him a pm to check the updated showcase and ask him to confirm. Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
abby, now that's customer service in action!!!!!

now assuming that the provider DOES NOT list a fee for 90 mins, ...

in my initial communications, i would mention who i am, my info, what info she requires for screening, etc. and would mention my preference for 90 minute visits.

the, after she completed her screening process and greenlighted me, i'd start communicating to set an appt. i would ask for a 90 minute consultation on a specific date/time and ask her what the fee is for that amount of consultation. in you see her again, confirm her fee just in case anything has changed.

the point is to ask AFTER you are screened, not before.
and to be a nice respectful gentleman. [that's what my doubles delites consultants said about me last nite. oh, and that i had a great cock ]

good luck.
abby, now that's customer service in action!!!!!

now assuming that the provider DOES NOT list a fee for 90 mins, ...

in my initial communications, i would mention who i am, my info, what info she requires for screening, etc. and would mention my preference for 90 minute visits.

the, after she completed her screening process and greenlighted me, i'd start communicating to set an appt. i would ask for a 90 minute consultation on a specific date/time and ask her what the fee is for that amount of consultation. in you see her again, confirm her fee just in case anything has changed.

the point is to ask AFTER you are screened, not before.
and to be a nice respectful gentleman. [that's what my doubles delites consultants said about me last nite. oh, and that i had a great cock ]

good luck. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Great advice!
If a gentleman asks me for a time that is not currently posted on my showcase, I will update my showcase with that time and donation. I would then send him a pm to check the updated showcase and ask him to confirm. Originally Posted by AbbyNicole
I'm interested in 47.5 minutes. 30 is not enough and an hour is too long.
E-mail is a good way to find out more info about the providers . Most provider know e-mail is very difficult to use in court against someone . Lets just say LE wants to use their e-mails against you in court first they have to prove in fact that the e-mail came from the provider ( not easy ) Must get a warrant sent to the e-mail provider to find out the IP address ( Easy could take up to a month for that ) Second they have to figure out what Internet provider the IP belongs to ( takes a good hour to get this info ) third they then have to locate the IP address ( after a week or two they letter from the Internet provider that has now finally located the IP Location ( Comes back to a "Starbucks" ) . So after all that work they still can't prove she was the one they e-mailed . Long story short LE is not going to put month of investigation into a class c misdemeanor . So e-mail is still pretty safe way to ask questions without the worry of incriminating your self or the provider . E-mails are difficult to track and often they are unable to track .
This is why most providers will tell you anything you want to know over e-mail but they don't like to talk in person or over the phone .
I'm interested in 47.5 minutes. 30 is not enough and an hour is too long. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
Please see updated showcase ;-)
I'm interested in 7.5 minutes
2 min undress
3 of the greatest minutes on earth
2.5 minutes to dress and run
Yes it will take longer to dress. I plan on being drained.
Hal...this is Dave...Dave...

Just be sure you've checked all ads, Showcases and websites before you ask. Then tell her you want 90 minutes but didn't see the donation listed anywhere.

If she responds back angrily, calls you a dumbass fucktard (we know we are, ladies...just don't remind us) then move on.
I'm interested in 7.5 minutes
2 min undress
3 of the greatest minutes on earth
2.5 minutes to dress and run
Yes it will take longer to dress. I plan on being drained. Originally Posted by Extreme

I call BS. I am sure he is done in less than two minutes.
I suggest that he contact women who understand that entrapment is the least of their worries when they screen. Women who screen are more confident in those they choose to spend time with. Being comfortable enhances the GFE experience. Being paranoid, you may as well be on Harry Hines.

They know that even if you ask about her rate, and you don't pass screening there is no date. They also know that even if you DON'T ask about a rate or services, and you're the cops, she's going to jail anyway so there's no need to be coy.
Hal I really like your George Carlin quote in your signature line.