KC visit?

I've been considering a visit to the Kansas City area in the near future & was curious if you ladies/gents can give any advice to a girl that's never been there. ---any suggestions or advice will help---...

Also, I prefer prebooking for such a trip so I'd like to know who/how many would like a SeXy Natural RedHead MILF "FiRe" to visit your city.

Please PM me w/ or for specifics...and thank you for any feedback or advice.

...Luv, Vyvian
What info are you looking for, specifically?
Sweetie, any suggestions or advice on nice places to stay, best side of town, restaurants, places/areas to avoid, etc would help me out lots & will be greatly appreciated...I'd like to enjoy myself during my 1st trip, while making some new friends(and visiting old friends) so that I can make plans for later trips...

What info are you looking for, specifically? Originally Posted by Magician45
They love redheads in kc!!! From one red head to another lol
They love redheads in kc!!! From one red head to another lol Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol

Thanks for the fyi, Bailey
I think she wants to know if anyone is interested in her making the drive up 7Hwy to visit our fair city.......Vyvian, as a general rule most lady's that visit, stay in the Plaza/ Westport area. there are a number of hotels, along with restaurants, shopping lol, bars & clubs with live music,and art museums. You might want to check out... http://www.pitch.com and you might like this one http://www.cupcakealamode.com
I agree with Growler. I just made my first trip to Kansas City and I was advised to stay OUT of the state of Kansas (proper) and stay in the Plaza area. Just be discreet and you should be fine.

I certainly enjoyed my recent trip there. But I'm so different in body shape and what I offer than you are, not sure if my statements are much help or not. But I would guess that young, slim and cute would do very well.

EVERYONE suggested that I try the barbeque and one nice man actually took me to a place to try some. It was VERY good but I'm hoping to return in April, and wish to try a few different restaurants that specialize in that food as well.

Also, when planning your trip, the taxi ride from the airport to the Plaza area is around $60 one way. So when budgeting for your trip, try to check out shuttles and special friends to pick you up. I was blessed with that for my arriving trip. (Edited to add: If you drive, I have no suggestions! Just noticed your Springfield location!)

A final hint, I found the hotels to be rather expensive all things considering. Where I stayed was very nice and the staff were great, but my hotel cost was more than what I spend on say ... staying on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago. Priceline wasn't as great there as it is in other cities.

It could have been the weekend (playoffs, St. Patrick's Day) but as I'm checking prices for this upcoming April, I'm not seeing much differences in rates. Just something else to consider in your planning.

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

P.S. When I was considering going to St. Louis after my trip to KC, I considered taking the bus. I know that the Megabus has a route from KC to St. Louis for like $8 one-way. Not exactly sure the rate but it was cheap enough for me to consider using it instead of flying. I have never tried the Megabus but I would be up for the adventure. Just another thought. Maybe they have a similar route from your neck of the woods.
All in all KC is a great town with lots of friendly people. The provider/ hobby business is strong. I wouldn't so much stay out of Kansas, just stay out of Johnson County, Kansas.
+1 to what everyone has already suggested.

Also, to Elisabeth Whispers... I have always heard great things about you honey!
The things that set you apart from other providers such as age, build, etc, are exactly the things that your clients are looking for...so make sure you are walking tall and wearing them proudly! It's certainly okay to NOT blend in and be JUST LIKE everyone else!

Much love from one fellow mature provider to another,
Staci
Thanks for all of the suggestions and advice that you guys(and ladies) have given me so far!
I do appreciate all of it & will still welcome anything that you wanna PM me or post here!

...Luv, Vyvian
  • cynic
  • 03-28-2013, 12:34 PM
Johnson County gets a bad rap. Its perfectly safe to stay here, you just need to make sure you screen properly...regardless of where you stay.

However, I'd recommend staying in the Plaza area. Its more centrally located, there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance, its close enough (less than a mile) from Westport (local bar district with a bunch of drunk 20-somethings, if you are so inclined), and more shopping than any woman can desire.
+1 to what everyone has already suggested.

Also, to Elisabeth Whispers... I have always heard great things about you honey!
The things that set you apart from other providers such as age, build, etc, are exactly the things that your clients are looking for...so make sure you are walking tall and wearing them proudly! It's certainly okay to NOT blend in and be JUST LIKE everyone else!

Much love from one fellow mature provider to another,
Staci Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Reading your words made me really smile. (Something that I needed today!)

Thank you so much for the compliments and your statements. What you've written, with regard to some being in a difference arena than others, is so true!

Again, thank you!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
what weekend are you thinking of .going up. wish i would have seen this post b4. guess i should get better at this ECCIE stuff lol