4.5 yrs jail time for ID fraud woman..

Saw this earlier this afternoon, and was flabbergasted at how LITTLE jail time she got, in relation to the extent of her crimes..

https://www.marionstar.com/story/new...on/1810862002/

4.5 years equates to 1,642 days.
As per the article, she was done for making over a thousand fake ID's.. YET that makes each ID worth barely 1.5 days in jail??

IMO that should be increase by at LEAST a factor of 5..
Saw this earlier this afternoon, and was flabbergasted at how LITTLE jail time she got, in relation to the extent of her crimes..

https://www.marionstar.com/story/new...on/1810862002/

4.5 years equates to 1,642 days.
As per the article, she was done for making over a thousand fake ID's.. YET that makes each ID worth barely 1.5 days in jail??

IMO that should be increase by at LEAST a factor of 5.. Originally Posted by garhkal

the liberals say there is no voter fraud ...

bahahaaaaaaaaaaa
No wonder the Liberals want to get rid of ICE ...

Buendia-Chavarria submitted an asylum application last year, claiming domestic violence as grounds for her asylum, according to court records.

She admitted to helping her husband make the fake identity documents, saying that she "didn't have any option," according to the transcript.

Prosecutors contended that the true victim in the case was the Puerto Rican woman whose identity Buendia-Chavarria had been using for more than seven years and pointed to the scale of the false documents she produced.
ICE is interfering with their voter registration drives!

The headline is misleading to say the least ... this business was more than "fake IDs"!

Hopefully the state will prosecutor her for creating the driver's licenses and "ID" cards.

One count for each document .. with the sentence stacked.
I would give her a lighter sentence because she was obeying her husband. That part of things should be encouraged!!

ID and voter fraud is bad and everyone should be deported for that, of course. These Democrat voters are cheating motherfuckers.
I would give her a lighter sentence because she was obeying her husband. That part of things should be encouraged!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Only "lawful orders"!
Well now that SHE'S gone, who are you gonna blame for the BLUE WAVE????

The caravan won't be here for weeks. So I guess Trump will have to scare his own people with some other kind of fear and smear tactics.

Informed people ain't buying the BS.

And first time voters are turning out in record numbers.

Break out the boots!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2018, 10:58 AM

bahahaaaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The linked article did not say a word about voter fraud.

You bahahaaaaaaaaaaaing up the wrong tree.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2018, 11:03 AM
the liberals say there is no voter fraud ... Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Actually, that is not what they say. They say there is very little voter fraud.. which to date, is true.
Only "lawful orders"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, that is a good point. While I don't consider "obeying your husband" to be a defense against a crime, it should be a mitigating factor in sentencing.

I guess gay men could use the same defense!
....it should be a mitigating factor in sentencing. Originally Posted by friendly fred
If she knew better, no. The sentences in the Nuremberg trials were harsher (death) for those who knew better, but followed "orders"!

The ones who actually believed they were doing the "right thing" were spared, unless, of course, they had "information" to share.

bahahaaaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That is the thing this wasn't specifically about voter fraud. Just that she made thousands of fake IDs for folk. BUT i did hear that some one at the AG's office, told investigators (supposedly) to NOT EVEN bother looking into, whether any of those 1000s of folks who GOT a fake ID from her, are now on any Voter registration rolls anywhere in Ohio.
So who KNOWS how many of them are voting, unlawfully.

Hopefully the state will prosecutor her for creating the driver's licenses and "ID" cards.

One count for each document .. with the sentence stacked. Originally Posted by LexusLover

If you look, she's only getting 4.5 years, what she pled guilty to. WHICH TO ME IS way too bloody lenient.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Damn, i bought fake id 40 plus years ago! Haven't tried yet to vote with it.

I can't wait until hotel workers no longer het work visas! Trumps hotels would be fucked....or maybe they would just get fake IDs like all these other workers
That is the thing this wasn't specifically about voter fraud. Just that she made thousands of fake IDs for folk. BUT i did hear that some one at the AG's office, told investigators (supposedly) to NOT EVEN bother looking into, whether any of those 1000s of folks who GOT a fake ID from her, are now on any Voter registration rolls anywhere in Ohio.
So who KNOWS how many of them are voting, unlawfully.

If you look, she's only getting 4.5 years, what she pled guilty to. WHICH TO ME IS way too bloody lenient. Originally Posted by garhkal
Some of those fake ID's had to have been used to illegally vote in our election.

I hear if you use a fake ID in Canada to vote they drop you into the middle of a flock a hungry Canadian geese.
I'm still waiting on the report from the trump commission that investigated voter fraud. Another GOP joke on their believers and they keep on believing lol. Very amusing