Who has the best hard body?

I've been out of the scene for awhile but needing to unwind and treat myself to a birthday present.

Really looking for the girls who are in the best shape and have a "hard body". I've seen plenty of smaller girls but even they can have a bit of a tummy or not in the best shape.

It's an added bonus if they have larger tits but not a requirement.

Let me know what you guys think!
  • Ashi
  • 09-29-2019, 04:41 PM
S U E
  • HSL
  • 09-29-2019, 06:05 PM
Sue is tight,she is on the short side and firm. I've always enjoyed time with her and was happy when she returned.
Sue, best body in ampville. Ass is too die for
Sue has a rock hard body, yoga everyday..
Emma at Luxury is fit and trim with less than 3% body fat. Her skin tone is youthful looking and everything else is firm and tight. Probably just good genetics.
I have seen both , Emma at Top Star , where she first started and Sue now at the Palace and I will tell you in my opinion as far as a hard body , Sue will blow Emma out of the competition in a heart beat ! Sue has a , what you would call a hard body and an ass to die for .
I remember Sue from Smile years ago. I have to agree the slight edge goes to Sue over Emma. But the oral skills of Emma really stand out in my memory. I may have to revisit Sue. You know, for science like.
  • HSL
  • 09-30-2019, 07:02 PM
Foxy has the best body as she is a spinner with spinner sized titties but I don't think this is wat OP is looking for.

I'm a HUGE fan of Emma,look at my pics of her (front,side,back) in heels w/ lights on at least once a week but she is a little taller,thin with sum small titties so again,not wat the OP is looking for in my opinion.

Sue is an M80,short,stacked,tight,larger titties for a smaller woman & full of energy. She works really hard in keeping the definition so not to get flabby while also not getting too muscular. This is wat I think OP is looking for.
  • Ashi
  • 09-30-2019, 10:42 PM
In addition to Sue...

... Add Magic Sophia to the list. (now indy, ex Smile). She was my birthday surprise. Maybe you could hint her to give the Magic Sophia Show for you !
Is Sue Catholic? MSOG on the menu? TUMA?
  • TC75
  • 10-01-2019, 12:34 PM
Is Sue Catholic? MSOG on the menu? TUMA? Originally Posted by newandcurious

+1
Susan at Rainbow. Zero fat, awesome shape, big titties, tight pussy, round shapely ass.

I've seen Sue and she's tight, but Susan has a more bikini-shaped tanned body that I prefer. She's also far hotter skills-wise.

Emma is great, and a favorite, but not in the same league body-wise.
+1 on Susan at Rainbow. She’s very fit for being an older provider. That’s also true of Nana there and some of the others. Worth trying. I agree that Emma’s OK but not in the same league. We also shouldn't forget the young girls at Blue like Foxy, Perfect, Scarlet among others.
Susan has too much makeup on, in my opinion..