URL / Website: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...llas/56144496/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harvest hill rd & montford dr
Activities: DFW,Bbbj,Mpfs
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Sexy spinner Latina about 100 lbs nice big breasted tight f box.
Recommendation: Yes
She looks pretty hot to me! No cim?
Holly shit she’s A Hottie!
Those are some nice pics
Mr. Anderson, are the pics her? Very nice!

What does flakita mean? When I opened the thread, I expected flakita was your play on words, to mean ''flake''. Obviously not!
  • Kmac
  • 11-21-2020, 11:22 AM
Mr. Anderson, are the pics her? Very nice!

What does flakita mean? When I opened the thread, I expected flakita was your play on words, to mean ''flake''. Obviously not! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Flakita means skinny.
That means skinny and she is very close to the picture body type skinny with nice size tits. I’ll see her again soon. Don’t over pay she got good rates so let’s not mess that up.
Nice! Thanks for the Intel.
If "Flakita" is supposed to be Spanish, it is misspelled. I understand Chung's confusion.

Nothing confusing about this "flaquita" though; she looks very pretty.
If "Flakita" is supposed to be Spanish, it is misspelled. I understand Chung's confusion.

Nothing confusing about this "flaquita" though; she looks very pretty. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky

But in his defense, if you look at her ad, it's the way she spells it too.

I do agree she looks pretty good. I love the chicas and because of COVID I haven't been able to leave the country for my usual Tica y Colombiana fix every month or so like I used to do in the "good old days"
Can also mean terms of endearment... depends ow you use it .. my guess is OP meant “Little lover” or something similar