HIV and other things

I'm just curious. Are you guys afraid of getting HIV from an FS parlor like kyoto or sky?
I find it funny that when I throw reality in your face you all shut up. I bet a bunch of you ran to the drugstore to get the home HIV test.

But seriously! Don't any of you worry about this when you're putting your meat stick in some sweet asian pudding?
Interesting post for a person that just joined.
Please take time to look over the guidelines for what is acceptable on this site.
Hey Peeweecock, what do you think condoms are for? I will tell the girls at kyoto and sky when you go there they should scrub you extra hard with a wire brush during the table shower so they don't get any STDs.
Jumbocock I'm very careful on who I see and what I do but if you think a girl in a bar is safe or the girl you meet in at a church meet and greet is any safer they may not be. I'm sure of one thing your Mom should have been using condoms cause she dropped a asshole from her hole when she had you
hard to believe both lustylad and loneshark had to drop out of charm school before receiving their certificates...but it's true!
hard to believe both lustylad and loneshark had to drop out of charm school before receiving their certificates...but it's true! Originally Posted by dames4u

You should try being funny more often.
hard to believe both lustylad and loneshark had to drop out of charm school before receiving their certificates...but it's true! Originally Posted by dames4u

At least we went to charm school
In all my years of hobbyingI have never had any health issues as the result of being with a provider AND when I started very few ever used condoms. I cannot say the same for my "civilian" encounters.
Jumbocock I'm very careful on who I see and what I do but if you think a girl in a bar is safe or the girl you meet in at a church meet and greet is any safer they may not be. I'm sure of one thing your Mom should have been using condoms cause she dropped a asshole from her hole when she had you Originally Posted by loneshark
Laughed out loud LS