President Donald Trump publicly thanked Saudi Arabia for plunging oil prices

Merkel did, or don't you remember?

Thank you, Trump, and thank you, Saudi Arabia, for lower gas prices. And thank God hildebeest wasn't elected! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for bombing WTC and then hiding Bin Laden out Saudi. We are getting cheap gas and killing pesky journalists. Heil MBS
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2018, 07:28 PM
But if course if anyone thanked Trump for it you'd be the first to credit the Saudis. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I like the truth Lama, not some spin where we apply different standards to different political parties.

You and I B should try that.

Then you'd say , "Hey Trump really does not want to tear up the Iranian nuke deal, he just wants to rename it but his feckless base will think he did something different."

If he wanted to really blow it up, it would do the only thing that effects Iran, oil sanctions.

Then I suppose we could thank Iran, Saudi Arabia and the US for pumping so much oil into the system.

Not sure how great that is for oil producing states.
I like the truth Lama, not some spin where we apply different standards to different political parties.

Then you'd say , "Hey Trump really does not want to tear up the Iranian nuke deal, he just wants to rename it but his feckless base will think he did something different."

If he wanted to really blow it up, it would do the only thing that effects Iran, oil sanctions.

Then I suppose we could thank Iran, Saudi Arabia and the US for pumping so much oil into the system.

Not sure how great that is for oil producing states. Originally Posted by WTF

Lighten up WTF. IB and His Holiness are being treated in their corners. You have beat then up pretty bad, lots of cuts. Not sure if their trainers will let them back in the ring with you
Thanks for bombing WTC and then hiding Bin Laden out Saudi. We are getting cheap gas and killing pesky journalists. Heil MBS Originally Posted by themystic
Good, lord. Who filled your head with that claptrap. None of that is true.

Not sure how great that is for oil producing states.
Originally Posted by WTF

It's great for American consumers! Thank you, Trump, and thank you, Saudi Arabia, for lower gas prices. And thank God hildebeest wasn't elected!

Lighten up WTF. IB and His Holiness are being treated in their corners. You have beat then up pretty bad, lots of cuts. Not sure if their trainers will let them back in the ring with you Originally Posted by themystic
None of that is true, either.
  • Tiny
  • 11-25-2018, 09:09 PM

It's great for American consumers! Thank you, Trump, and thank you, Saudi Arabia, for lower gas prices. And thank God hildebeest wasn't elected!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, lower gasoline prices are good for the consumer in the short run. In the long run, artificially low oil prices, below the marginal cost of production, can run American and Canadian oil companies out of business, setting us up for a fall when the Saudis or the Ruskies want to f*** with us.

I might appear to be making the same argument as the Trump supporters who want to stick it to the Chinese with the tariffs. The Trump supporters however are worried about the Chinese selling televisions and toaster ovens for less than what they're worth. Oil on the other hand can be used to blackmail us, as the Arab nations showed with their embargo in 1973. You're a student of history. Unlike Trump, you read. Think about Germany and Japan in World War II. It's important that the leading nation in the free world have a stable supply of oil.
WTF, who started this thread, is from an oily city. Perhaps like me he has a lot of friends in the oil and gas business, and they just love Trump to death, he can do no wrong. Now they're about to get f***ed just like many others. Trumped f***ed the farmers, he f***ed the consumer, he f***ed anybody who uses a lot of steel or aluminum in what he makes, he f***ed people from states with an income tax, and now he's going to f*** the oilmen.

He wanted to raise the maximum income tax rate to 44% (47.8% including the Obamacare tax and up to 61.1% including the state income tax) but ironically Gary Cohn, a Democrat, talked him out of it. He told him "Mr. President, You're a Republican, you can't raise taxes."

One group he didn't f***, people who own corporations, and pass through companies, particularly those which have lots of rental real estate and employees. People like Donald Trump. They make out like bandits under Trump's tax changes.

The oilmen are going to take a hit, with oil at $52/barrel and Trump potentially about to drive it lower.

Yes, lower gasoline prices are good for the consumer in the short run. In the long run, artificially low oil prices, below the marginal cost of production, can run American and Canadian oil companies out of business, setting us up for a fall when the Saudis or the Ruskies want to f*** with us.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Originally Posted by Tiny

Here's an FYI for ya, the Chinese are fucking those same people you identified, and unless something changes -- especially in regards to the Chinese theft of American intellectual property -- those same groups of Americans will be suffering even more in 25 to 50 years.

BTW, a quick Google search clearly shows that gas prices in Houston are still 25˘ more than when Trump took office; hence, that part of your complaint has no foundation.

The decline from this past summer's highs, however, is fortuitous for consumers, because fuel costs are passed onto the consumer not only at the pump, but also at the market. The correlation of the price for a gallon of gas and the price for a gallon of milk is phenomenal ... and it's great to see those prices coming down.

And honestly, this thread is more a means for some here to denigrate Trump and his lack of concern for a murdered Islamic propagandist by foreigners in a foreign country than about Saudi Arabia and the price of gas.

Nevertheless, it's great for American consumers! Thank you, Trump, and thank you, Saudi Arabia, for lower gas prices. And thank God hildebeest wasn't elected to impose carbon taxes on the American consumer!
Lighten up WTF. IB and His Holiness are being treated in their corners. You have beat then up pretty bad, lots of cuts. Not sure if their trainers will let them back in the ring with you Originally Posted by themystic
And just like you...WTF doesn’t know when to shut up either.

I’ll let y’all keep beating yourselves.

• WTF
  • 11-26-2018, 05:53 AM
It's great for American consumers! Thank you, Trump, and thank you, Saudi Arabia, for lower gas prices. And thank God hildebeest Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You forgot to thank Iran for producing all that oil and say Musk for the electric car!
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2018, 05:55 AM
And just like you...WTF doesn’t know when to shut up either.

I’ll let y’all keep beating yourselves.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
They call me Luke, Cool Hand Luke...

I lower oil prices by walking. Thank me for walking IB !
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 05:49 AM
[COLOR="Black"

Nevertheless, it's great for American consumers! Thank you, Trump, and thank you, Saudi Arabia, for lower gas prices. And thank God hildebeest wasn't elected to impose carbon taxes on the American consumer!
[/COLOR]
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You still loving on Saudi Arabia and hating on Clinton?
You still loving on Saudi Arabia and hating on Clinton? Originally Posted by WTF
That was from four days ago, but yeah, I still hate Iran for what they did in Beirut in 1983, and I still hate hildebeest for what she has done to the American political system. And as long as the Saudis are willing allies against our common enemy, Iran, I will applaud their efforts to help bring an end to the Odumbo era of making Iran a nuclear power and the new power center in the S.W. Asia.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 06:22 AM
That was from four days ago, but yeah, I still hate Iran for what they did in Beirut in 1983, and I still hate hildebeest for what she has done to the American political system. And as long as the Saudis are willing allies against our common enemy, Iran, I will applaud their efforts to help bring an end to the Odumbo era of making Iran a nuclear power and the new power center in the S.W. Asia. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...re-rolled-back

Do you hate Russia? You should thank them for lowering oil prices.

Beirut, is that where Reagan retreated? Compare that to Obama and the sailors....Hmmmmmm, selective outrage seems to be your norm.

Blaming Hildabeast for the political process is like blaming the tail for wagging the dog...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...re-rolled-back

Do you hate Russia? You should thank them for lowering oil prices.

Beirut, is that where Reagan retreated? Compare that to Obama and the sailors....Hmmmmmm, selective outrage seems to be your norm.

Blaming Hildabeast for the political process is like blaming the tail for wagging the dog...
Originally Posted by WTF
It was Biden and Tip O'Neal who forced Reagan to withdraw troops from Beirut in 1983. The U.S.S.R. was our enemy, the modern state of Russia is a nemesis. hildebeest's illicit activities made even Odumbo complicit in her illegal actions thus enfeebling the rule law and the ability to insure justice is done without fomenting revolution. Due to Odumbo's actions, Iran is on the verge of becoming a hostile, militant nuclear power. Damn right my outrage is selective. It's focused on those who are a clear and present danger to our country TODAY! And if the Saudis can help this country defeat the Odumbo's agenda to shift power towards Iran, so much the better.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 06:46 AM
It was Biden and Tip O'Neal who forced Reagan to withdraw troops from Beirut in 1983. The U.S.S.R. was our enemy, the modern state of Russia is a nemesis. hildebeest's illicit activities made even Odumbo complicit in her illegal actions thus enfeebling the rule law and the ability to insure justice is done without fomenting revolution. Due to Odumbo's actions, Iran is on the verge of becoming a hostile, militant nuclear power. Damn right my outrage is selective. It's focused on those who are a clear and present danger to our country TODAY! And if the Saudis can help this country defeat the Odumbo's agenda to shift power towards Iran, so much the better. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe you should focus on the harm to this country caused by our over reliance on the wahhabism loving Saudis.

We should play those two aganist each other instead of letting the Saudis play us aganist Iran to the Saudis benefit.

But then we might should see Trumps tax returns and see how deep he is in the Saudis pockets...if you are truly concerned about this country and not one party.
Maybe you should focus on the harm to this country caused by our over reliance on the wahhabi loving Saudis. Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe I see through the mists of fantasy and ignorance and correctly see that the real enemy is Iran -- a nation-state that sponsors world terrorism and that also actively killed hundreds of Americans in Beirut, and not Saudi Arabia, a nation-state that is allied with the U.S. to keep Odumbo's vision of an Iran with nuclear weapons emerging as the new power center in S.W. Asia.