Looks like he might be back....

lets see how long it takes till he is gone.
Who? Humpty/Leslie/GWB? Is he back again? DAMN!
Give the guy a break. He is funny....

sixx
Yeah, but a threat to national security! AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!

Close down the $1 tables in Vegas! Yssup is coming!

But THANK GOD, er MOD, someone else started this thread...

PS -- I owe you fuckers a review. You will get one! And it's not about Rosetta!
Give the guy a break. He is funny....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I agree he is funny....
His bet bits were some of the handles he came up with, too bad it had to involve multiple handles. His crusade just got old... I'm one of the first to say let two consenting adults go about their business the way they see fit, and he's no where near anonone's crazed blatherings...but it's old now.

People who think they're funny because they had a couple of funny bits tend to get old as they post more, and we see that they really don't have much to say.

BTW, he never really left, he usually just gets banned too fast for people to notice that he's back.
His handles are usually pretty good. The newest one is fucking funny. Not sure if he was the one with the HIV Negative handle but that was a classic, too bad it got banned right away.

He's an entertaining loser.

I'm sure he's full of total shit but then again I question the veracity of some of the reviews or stories on here. I'll leave it up to the SW guys whether he's helpful or not, but I got nothing against him. I guess some people really hate his act but I find him amusing.
This dude seems pretty cool!
This dude seems pretty cool! Originally Posted by Austin Creampie
This dude seems pretty cool! Originally Posted by Austin Creampie
Nah, his bit is played out, and he's too dumb to keep from getting banned over and over and over and over...
I agree with Rand. The handles are obvious every time and it is just the same crap over and over. It is kinda like a broken record at this point...
I agree with Rand. The handles are obvious every time and it is just the same crap over and over. It is kinda like a broken record at this point... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Not much on a SHMB that is not recycled or played out....

sixx
Nah, his bit is played out, and he's too dumb to keep from getting banned over and over and over and over... Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

Maybe he is trying to break his record for the fastest ban time?