The World Prefers Chinese over Africans

It is well known to be racist to call Covid-19 the China virus.

However, people freely refer to the new strain of Covid-19 as the South African virus/strain. I think it is symbolic of how the world respects the light skinned Asians and hates the dark skinned Africans.

It is fucking bullshit if you ask me. The African nations should demand that anyone calling the new strain the South African strain must deposit funds into the World Bank for the benefit of Africa.
It is well known to be racist to call Covid-19 the China virus.

However, people freely refer to the new strain of Covid-19 as the South African virus/strain. I think it is symbolic of how the world respects the light skinned Asians and hates the dark skinned Africans.

It is fucking bullshit if you ask me. The African nations should demand that anyone calling the new strain the South African strain must deposit funds into the World Bank for the benefit of Africa. Originally Posted by I Love Freedom
What's just as amazing is when Trump banned Chinese entry into the US to prevent the spread of the CHINESE Flu Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and Dems said he was some kind of "phobic" (there's so many now I don't remember which one) Biden blocks Africans from entering the US and not one accusation of being phobic or a racist.

Just proves how worthless the media in this country is
biden is controlled by china and is racist against blacks.

Old news. Yet dims wont believe it!
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2021, 04:05 PM
https://www.abc.net.au/news/factchec...-zika/12262472 Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah pc culture runs "science" too!

Not a surprise!

Fuck who.
  • oeb11
  • 01-31-2021, 04:30 PM
DPST/ccp 'Science' is of marx, lenin, Stalin, and mao - all well regarded in 'Scientific" circles!
What's just as amazing is when Trump banned Chinese entry into the US to prevent the spread of the CHINESE Flu Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and Dems said he was some kind of "phobic" (there's so many now I don't remember which one) Biden blocks Africans from entering the US and not one accusation of being phobic or a racist.

Just proves how worthless the media in this country is Originally Posted by littlerichard
That fucking racist Biden is blocking Africans from coming to the US?

Why did we vote for that asshole?

Why did we vote for that asshole? Originally Posted by I Love Freedom
You were told to

Now lockstep, peasant
I don't see how naming a flu for where it cam from a racist thing

LOL I'm waiting for one to be called New York
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I voted for him because his last name wasn't Trump.
What talking about is covid-20.sa or covid-20.en or covid-20.bal or covid-20.jap china is still on covid-19 from what let world know. American say the vaccine is one size fit all, however there strain all the world now as virus mutations, there many strains I noticed said strain!!! "South African virus/strain." The virus could been in america for a few years and the Chinese just notice it at end of 2019 and started with counting dead people first there for increase death tow.
https://www.livescience.com/uk-varia...virus-faq.html

One from England, fell to google others

Instead of being concern if some one is racist or not learn to read and google information, calling someone racist could cost lives and sickness in this case.

Why did we vote for that asshole? Originally Posted by I Love Freedom
We didn't, Machines did.
I don't see how naming a flu for where it cam from a racist thing

LOL I'm waiting for one to be called New York Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It is in the tone, the setting, the intent - things like that.

It is disrespect.