Worlds best condom!!!!

Guy's I am not affiliated with this website in any way so don't think this is shameless promotion...simply a website I found that offers what I think is the absolute best condom I've ever used and I felt that I should share it with my fellow hobbier's!

http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/best-condoms.cfm

I absolutey love Crown's "Skinless Skin" condom....we've all read the box's from the major store brands bragging how their condom is the thinnest...the most sensitive...blah, blah blah!!
The Crown Skinless is the ONLY one I use now...you have to order them and its worth it!
They are rediculessly thin...incredibly strong...I've never had one fail...and they really do give you the wonderful feel of un-protected sex.
So the next time you get with that young, tight provider who just got into the business and you want to really "feel" what she has to offer...try a Crown Skinless Skin...you'll love it!!!
I like that site--I have ordered large amoubts from them ans never had a problem
I second! Those are the best! Crown and Beyond 7.
They are made by the same company, and yes, they feel like nothing at all....Especially Greek...
Did I say that? Oh and ladies, NO funky taste either!
Crown's is all I use
I say let me find someone that do research of different condoms it may take all nite but it be a hell of a fun nite. Reserch including the female condoms.
Thanks for the tip, Lucky.

I may have to give these a try.

. . . I like the stats with the 0.00185" thickness, but not sure if they will fit as well as the Trojan Magnums.

Thanks Lucky!

I thought the best condoms were the ones that stayed on and did not fail.
Ordered!

I'm a fan of Trojan Bareskins, but I love trying new things.

Thanks Lucky1