Question

• lnino
  • 01-13-2013, 03:02 PM
Was free today and had a little doe to waste so I textedtexted Olivia http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Femal...le-21/12565233 who I'd seen a very good review of. She asked for my handle so I texted it to her. She asked me if I was on another site that is used often by people and I sent my handle on there. She quickly texted me back saying no go because I'm not vouched on that site!?! I texted her to say thats cool but I personally never liked that site and never use it. She then called me to tell me sorry she couldn't do it???? Is this other site like the Holy Grail for whores? Never got my blessing from them so am I out of the running for a lot of these girls? Anyone else ever have this problem?
Hmm... Sure, there are providers whose policy it is to not see anyone who's not vouched on Indys. In this case, though - maybe I'm reading too much into it or playing "armchair psychologist" too much, but the fact that she called you to apologize makes me wonder if she was trying to reach out to you - as if to say, "I actually would like the appointment - what can you do to make me more comfortable about seeing you?"

In my experience, it's not uncommon for a provider to decline to see someone because they're not "vouched" on some site or another. But it is unusual for the provider to call the client she's just declined, to discuss it...

• lnino
  • 01-14-2013, 08:05 AM
When she called it suprised me but caught me off guard because my wife and kids were in the hpuse and I didn't want them to hear. I may try her again, still have the money to waste!

]Inino, here is a learning moment for you and otheres. THe comments in private above in this post were answers and comments to private info above. Anytime info is in private, then anything you say about has to be in private. It does not matter if it is something as simple as " she was a girl" Just remember in the future. Pistolero
Odd that she wouldn't see you without a vouch since she still throws up ads on BP.
Hmm... Sure, there are providers whose policy it is to not see anyone who's not vouched on Indys. In this case, though - maybe I'm reading too much into it or playing "armchair psychologist" too much, but the fact that she called you to apologize makes me wonder if she was trying to reach out to you - as if to say, "I actually would like the appointment - what can you do to make me more comfortable about seeing you?"

In my experience, it's not uncommon for a provider to decline to see someone because they're not "vouched" on some site or another. But it is unusual for the provider to call the client she's just declined, to discuss it...

Originally Posted by laserface

Honestly, a lot of us don't even think to use this site there. I recently started bp after that site had a large spat of paranoia and a lot of the gents started using BP which is far more dangerous.
Tos is still booming in Pittsburgh though. Maybe you should consider jumping through the hoops there,a lot of awesome Ladies are only there only seeing vouched.
I recently started bp after that site had a large spat of paranoia and a lot of the gents started using BP which is far more dangerous.
Tos is still booming in Pittsburgh though. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I wouldn't use the word "paranoia" when the site owners were ARRESTED at a supposedly secure event that only vouched people were supposed to be attending.

I'd describe the exodus that followed this event as people realizing that a vouch chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
I wouldn't use the word "paranoia" when the site owners were ARRESTED at a supposedly secure event that only vouched people were supposed to be attending.
I'd describe the exodus that followed this event as people realizing that a vouch chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Originally Posted by dames4u
it truly could happen anywhere, the FBI ceased e.com that's why that is gone. What happened was unfortunate but there wasnt any grounds to make any charges stick everything was dropped. The undercover was vouched and did have real dates with real providers. Sad that they are using our taxes to pay for such a waste. We have people starving in America, children getting school programs taken away from them...I could go on all day...and our government is wasting money on harassing adults taking care of natural human needs.
Btw Butters is my fav!
it truly could happen anywhere, the FBI ceased e.com that's why that is gone. What happened was unfortunate but there wasnt any grounds to make any charges stick everything was dropped. The undercover was vouched and did have real dates with real providers. Sad that they are using our taxes to pay for such a waste. We have people starving in America, children getting school programs taken away from them...I could go on all day...and our government is wasting money on harassing adults taking care of natural human needs.
Btw Butters is my fav! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I agree, total waste of govt resources and it can happen anywhere. But the fact is that it did happen on TOS and I wouldn't be so sure that it's dropped. The last thing the reporter said on the TV report was that a grand jury was being convened. Meanwhile the kool-aid drinkers never miss an opportunity to push the myth that it's totally safe on there and never miss a chance to try to scare people away from providers that screen.

Nothing is safe, it can happen anywhere.
It was a vouched undercover cop that busted TOS. I'm sure there was one formally disgruntled gal that probably helped them out. I know she had been targeting PI for quite some time.
He had several real dates and vouches. My motto Is green doesn't mean go you still need more info. Yeah you called it Wes I am sure you have A point.
It is up to the burgh guys to get more providers on here. We can only do so much. How many of you have asked a provider to join here?

Especially the BP providers are good for new members. We add several each day in Houston. And since Eraps closed on 12/31, guess how many new providers we have added to Eccie-Pgh. Come on guess.

Well, I do not know for sure, but I have not seen ONE application to be a provider. In 2 months. So , ya'll are not doing your jobs. And you being a reviewing member on here is never going to be of much benefit to you unless you work at it.

Come on, if you see a gal on BP and talk to here, get her on here. Tell her she can get more appointments. They get free ads here. Many eccie providers started on BP but do not have to pay for ads there now.

GO OUT AND RECRUIT SOME PUSSY !!!