SAP (smokey ass providers)

One thing I hate is a provider that smells like a dam ashtray !!!!
I don't smoke, but I know ladies who do and they take careful measures to not let clients smell it.
I do smoke. If I know before hand that my client doesn't like the smell I take every possible step to make sure he won't smell it. I list on my profile that I do smoke. I respect those who don't.
True dat, Cuz. I think u own the entire FeBreeze Collection in Bulk from Sam's Wholesale Club
+ the "body of a 20-something yr old. " according to all ur reviews....you Hoe j.k!!!

LOVE YOU, my sexy lil Blueberry Shortcake!!
I don't smoke
True dat, Cuz. I think u own the entire FeBreeze Collection in Bulk from Sam's Wholesale Club
+ the "body of a 20-something yr old. " according to all ur reviews....you Hoe j.k!!!

LOVE YOU, my sexy lil Blueberry Shortcake!! Originally Posted by LisaLyonz
LOVE YOu , my cuz!!
Personally, I don't give a fuck about that.......I once banged a girl doggie style while she was blowing smoke rings from a Camel, and I pulled out and came all over her tight little ass. She was smokin hot too......LOL
Personally, I don't give a fuck about that.......I once banged a girl doggie style while she was blowing smoke rings from a Camel, and I pulled out and came all over her tight little ass. She was smokin hot too......LOL Originally Posted by gfelover70119
you my friend are a special kind of "special".. I mean that in a good way. I respect people who say it like it is...
you my friend are a special kind of "special".. I mean that in a good way. I respect people who say it like it is... Originally Posted by Bigpapa1
Thanks Papa....!
I was thinking,
What if a client
is smoking at
his place and
you can't
handle the
smoke?
A smoke
filled room
makes my
ears hurt.
Clients should
disclose this
habit before a
set appointment.
I am the worst. A reformed 2 pack a day smoker. I can smell smoke a mile away on a person. I never realized I smelled so bad from smoking. Now I don't want to be near it. I stay at any hotel in NO SMOKING room I can tell when it has been smoked in. The Pillows, Towels are the worst. The Curtains are sometimes bad. SMOKERS think they are getting away with it when they smoke in the bathroom..... TOWELS NASTY.... What happened to the SMOKING IN WORK PLACE vote in NOLA a couple years ago? Must not have passed?
LOVE YOu , my cuz!! Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Both of you are smoking all right! SMOKING HOT!
I do not smoke but live with smokers..but always try to remain as smoke free on myself as possible...especially since I do have allergies!

My fantasy is to have a gent sitting in a leather chair,smoking a pipe or cigar while I am kneeling down giving him head!!
News to all daily smoker's you cannot hide the smell with mouthwash and air freshener it's in your skin, body secretions ,hair every part of you but I commend you for the cover up attempt.
What color is the dck lol