Good girl for newbie

I'm looking to meetup with a good girl but I an a newbie. I have only been to massage places and a had an independent massage. I'm looking to take it to the next level but am cautious. Any suggestions or recommendations?
  • ron32
  • 12-06-2015, 02:42 PM
what area are you in or looking to visit a gal in? I'm sure that someone on here can point you to someone.
Try Paula Allen.
Try Paula Allen. Originally Posted by bambino

paula doesnt see newbies bam
paula doesnt see newbies bam Originally Posted by chizzy
Why don't you let her decide who she wants to see?
  • BSer
  • 12-07-2015, 04:36 AM
Fucking pimps
Chizzy needs to be banned

paula doesnt see newbies bam Originally Posted by chizzy
Well, if that's the case, may I suggest LTight?
  • Devo
  • 12-07-2015, 10:33 AM
"Well, if that's the case, may I suggest LTight?"

Are you trying to deliberately scare him from the hobby forever?
I'm looking to meetup with a good girl but I an a newbie. I have only been to massage places and a had an independent massage. I'm looking to take it to the next level but am cautious. Any suggestions or recommendations? Originally Posted by Eightincheshard1976
When I started, my 1st girl was Mayla on TOS. I was a newbie, a red square.
Worked out great, I was hooked. She became more than a regular to me. Don't settle for hoodrats that will shit on your leather seats. There's good pussy out there that will take very good care of you if you treat them right. Don't waste your money on anyone you wouldn't want to wake up with.
  • BSer
  • 12-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Poor Mayla is a complete train wreck these days. She would probably shit on a car seat and eat it.
Poor Mayla is a complete train wreck these days. She would probably shit on a car seat and eat it. Originally Posted by BSer
Wow, that's a shame. Hey at least she's still alive.