F the Yankees

That is all, love baseball playoffs!
Did they squat to pee?....i mean squat for the anthem?
No idea what they did for anthem, but they do squat sit to pee, I just hate the Yankees !
No idea what they did for anthem, but they do squat sit to pee, I just hate the Yankees ! Originally Posted by worldbfree
AGREED!! And Derek Jeter was one of the most over rated players in the history of baseball.. Forget the stats, he was always protected In the batting order...
Yup ! Screw the Yankees and the red Sox !
Astros!

World Series!!!
Astros!

World Series!!! Originally Posted by Slitlikr
They rested in New York. Brought the spanking home.
Very fun two final games, dominant pitching is fun to watch (when it's your team).
You got your wish OP ..... the Yankees are officially fucked .....Go Astros!!! .....
Go LA .. hey i'm so happy you guys got in to pay us Ca
I was happy for you all night .... Good Job Houston

Houston Strong..
AGREED!! And Derek Jeter was one of the most over rated players in the history of baseball.. Forget the stats, he was always protected In the batting order... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Protected in the batting order? Derek Jeter was a leadoff hitter LOL! In a batting order the 5 protects the 4 and the 4 protects the 3. You should never be allowed to comment on anything baseball related ever again.

Batting average - .310
Hits - 3,465
Home Runs - 260
Runs Batted In - 1,311

14× All-Star (1998–2002, 2004, 2006–2012, 2014)
5× World Series champion (1996, 1998–2000, 2009)
World Series MVP (2000)
AL Rookie of the Year (1996)
5× Gold Glove Award (2004–2006, 2009–2010)
5× Silver Slugger Award (2006–2009, 2012)
2× AL Hank Aaron Award (2006, 2009)
Roberto Clemente Award (2009)
New York Yankees No. 2 retired
New York Yankees captain (2003–2014)

You must be getting DJ confused with Craig Biggio.
So with the win last night that knocked the Yankees out of the playoffs, the Astros became the only team in the majors that has won the pennant in both the American and National leagues ..... how cool is that? .....
  • bbkid
  • 10-23-2017, 07:44 AM
....the Astros became the only team in the majors that has won the pennant in both the American and National leagues ..... how cool is that? ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
AND, knocked both of the most storied franchises in baseball out of the playoffs in the same year.... how cool is THAT?

* But double ought, winning the pennant in two leagues is kinda neat, but the entire Houston organization took a ROYAL fucking when they were forced to change leagues by MLB.
Yes you're right bbkid..... someone commented at crawfishboxes that they thought no team had ever eliminated both the Red Sox AND the Yankees in the same postseason, if the Astros are the only team to do that then perhaps they are this year's team of destiny .....fingers crossed..... and yes I remember how Jim Crane had just bought the team and he had to bend over and take it up the woohoo, courtesy of Commissioner Bud Selig .....Houston fans will long remember and never forgive Selig for that .....
  • pxmcc
  • 10-25-2017, 01:58 AM
I hate the Yankees, but have to admit had a sinking feeling when the Yanks pulled ahead in the series. Maybe Stros are the team of destiny. Speaking of destiny, what happened to the Indians?
Love the Red Sox, but had to pull for the hometown boys when push came to shove, especially since they were the dregs not long ago, and never won a W. Series. Go Stros!