Address: Will provide
Activities: bbbj,daty,body worship and full service final
Hair Length and Color: dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4" ish and 110 to 125 I'd say
Recommendation: Yes
Hard to believe this review based on Willa’s history
Hard to believe this review based on Willa’s history Originally Posted by Revis24
Yeah, I have a hard time buying this review since I used to visit Willa regularly and always asked about receiving this type of service and she always said no. I threw out high numbers and she said no. I wouldn’t spend the amounts I threw out - that’d be crazy - I just wanted to know what her price was.
Hard to believe this review based on Willa’s history Originally Posted by Revis24
I mean this is the dude who claims he picked a girl up at the bbq lmao. With the number nobody ever ended up responding to.
Something doesn’t make sense.
Originally Posted by Presj22

He's stirring the pot.
Poor willa...now everyone who sees her is gunna push for full service.
He's stirring the pot. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Interesting. How was it? You never reviewed it.
why you guys can't believe his story . I banged a few girls you would say the girl doesn't provide. ymmv!!!!
why you guys can't believe his story . I banged a few girls you would say the girl doesn't provide. ymmv!!!! Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
First off thanks for the reviews of all the girls you banged!

Second I have no idea if Clit is full of shit or not. But there are very many reviews of Willa from reputable people that claim she doesn't provide what was claimed in this review. And all of a sudden the cheapest guy in Western NY gets the amazing Willa to open up? YMMV is very correct but seriously unless the 100 prior reviewers were afraid to spill the beans something don't add up! There is a forest among those trees!!!
How long do you get "Premium Access" for an accepted review? I belief it is 6 weeks right?

The OP's last review was 10-17-22. This one 12-1-22. You do the math! I would rather tip 50% than be called a cheap fuck let alone use a fake review and be known as a bullshit artist.

But that's just me, YMMV!
you guys are dicks . if he said he banged her I believe him. nobody is above contemp. maybe she just needed to be banged. maybe other reason. but I believe the guy ..
Gentlemen
Let’s keep discussion on the encounter not the OP

#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.