Hot and horny in the morning?

Ladies and gentlemen, do you wake up hot and horny in the moring?

Me? I woke up breathing this morning so I woke up hot and horny. There's nothing finer than sex in the morning. Although sex at lunch or dinner isn't bad either.
When UR I find this happening quite often. Too bad the SO doesn't wake up the same way. And she wonders why I tend to take long showers sometimes. LOL
I do most definitely in the morning, especially after I have had my first cup of coffee, then I find myself wanting to bug the hell out of my SO but he hates to be woke up at 630. Lol so I just wake until I get off of work and tackle whomever
Down, Screw 69, Screw 69 Mina can tackle me anytime. (Of course would redefine the term tackling dummy). Hut Hut Hike.
i always wake up hot and horney in the am!!! morning sex is amazing i always host morning specials you just have to inquire with me!
xoxo ladyjae
I have a dinner and dessert option... but I will say Breakfast And Dessert works great!!

Smooch!

Lea
Horny is my main "state of dress"....lol!
really! Dallas, really! would never have guessed and it looks so becoming on you
What a way to wake up.... under Dallas!

Who doesn't wake up hot and horny! I wake up every day at 3 am for whatever reason.... I just can't help it. Anyway, If I am fortunate to have someone next to me, that is my favorite time for a quicky!
And, Dallas, I truely believe that you know how to do it right. One day I'm going to find out first hand.