Encounter: bad experience amber leigh

User ID: -
Date: 10/9
Name: amber leigh
Phone: 8503662275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...-/971870661847
City: pensacola
State: Florida
Address: w street near catholic high school
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: none
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: short blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: 5'5" fair looking , incall was a dump, door falling off hinges, no ac, she just walked away and never came back, I left.
Recommendation: No
Did she look like her pics?
Did she look like her pics?
I swear, mods, that is an easy fix, I checked the status of my post, it really looked like I forgot to post it, maybe, what ends up happening is that I reposted, ... I know you have seen it before, ... I don't care about it either way, I'm just saying...
I know, my Mom was an English teacher, I know a run on sentence when I see it, lol,fuck it, it works for me... Has an English teacher ever read Faulkner or Hemingway? I read Faulkner short stories for entertainment, I just didn't ever get Hemingway, don't get me me wrong, getting drunk and doing something stupid is kinda my mo
That's what I get for being a smartass... I'm trying to do better
  • V31L
  • 10-26-2023, 12:23 PM
Went to see her last year. Got to the addy and there is a camper parked in the yard. (Staff edit). I left and she blew up my phone for like. 10mins
Saw her once and that was enough. Then she kept asking me for money. Do not go near this one.