PSA

• L.A.
  • 10-14-2016, 05:53 AM
Public Service Announcement:
When you visit the gastroenterologist and they say they are going to do a digital exam, "digital" has nothing to do with technology.
HaHa! Any guy over 40 can relate.
We should be able to claim prostate massages on insurance.
Why is after 40 everyone is trying to insert things into my ass?
Funny when the Doctor does it...you'll complain ...then turn right around and pay us to do it.
I ALWAYS look at the size of the digits and if they're too large in my opinion, my response is bring in the nurse or forget about it.
Interesting that the title of the thread is also the abbreviation for the blood test that goes with that digital exam. Coincidence or not ?
colonoscopy it can save your life !!!!!!!!!!!
i told my doctor i hate when he does that. he said " how do you think i feel? i have to do these all day long!"
Your Proctologist-- the highest paid Prostate Massager. Think about it. Average office call is $110-- he's there maybe 2 minutes.
Interesting that the title of the thread is also the abbreviation for the blood test that goes with that digital exam. Coincidence or not ? Originally Posted by rcinokc
LOL Yup!
Doing prostate massages are very erotic to me, may add this to my menu
They have small camera on their middle finger.
  • jray
  • 10-15-2016, 02:40 PM
Used to go to a doc who had a young attractive PA that did the digital exam. Long thin fingers. I sometimes felt like I should tip her after afterwards.
Funny when the Doctor does it...you'll complain ...then turn right around and pay us to do it. Originally Posted by alaine

Nope.