Hello guys.

I am moving in about 6 months to the weatherford area and was wondering how the hobby area is in fort worth. I am a provider so will i have luck here????? GO COWBOYS AND TEXANS
I always did very well there.

Good luck with your move!
Thanks kayleehotchick. I sure am hoping so .
As long as you offer bareback you'll be just fine.
Fort Worth is an underserved market, so the potential is fairly high.. Weatherford?

I have only fucked Cows there, it would be nice to try a human being for a change.
it's great, there's just two things to know. The guys are cheap, and greek is the expected norm there, but only for Eccie members. So you'll have to offer greek at a low low price.

Totally kidding, of course.
Thanks secpro. Thats funny shit right there
  • BLM69
  • 10-17-2016, 12:11 PM
As long as you offer bareback you'll be just fine. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
And take it up the butt, welcome to Dallas
I can't help you with regard to Weatherford, but a survey taken in the Tarrant County Locker Room indicates that west Fort Worth is viewed as the most underserved area in Tarrant County. Let me know via PM if you have any questions that I might be able to help you with.
Thankw guys ..i am def going to be in the fort worth area ..
In answer to your question dear- I have no idea and I think Weatherford is kinda remote, but if you offer specials for dudes pulling a horse trailer or with cowshit on their boots it may work for you!
Well, this just blows!!!!
Manslut. I am gonna have a incall in fort worth area . So no worries about that . I am.gonna stay in two different places so i can provide in a few places. ... No specials for cow shit bahahahaha
Mr redcat i still have 6-7 months left in east texas .
Should have went to Houston.