What If A Session Goes Wrong?

I’ve had a few sessions go wrong and completely sideways throughout the years. Crap happens. All you can do is offer a discount or a free session to make it up. I want to know what else can be done to make your time worth it after things have gone unexpectedly wrong. Opinions are welcome 🤗
  • jan-w
  • 01-29-2023, 11:12 PM
LillyGirl, welcome back! As far as your question, I guess it really depends on what exactly went wrong.

There are degrees of fuckery. Some minor, some not so minor. For minor things, maybe a small discount or some extra time. For the major stuff, a personally autographed picture and panty combo in a nice shadowbox would do the trick for me.
LillyGirl, welcome back! As far as your question, I guess it really depends on what exactly went wrong.

There are degrees of fuckery. Some minor, some not so minor. For minor things, maybe a small discount or some extra time. For the major stuff, a personally autographed picture and panty combo in a nice shadowbox would do the trick for me. Originally Posted by jan-w
Thank you for the welcome back jan-w. You’re definitely right on the degree of fuckery. In my experience it hasn’t gone that bad but not enough to die over. The shadow box got my attention though. Lol.
Are you talking about missing an appointment?
Are you talking about missing an appointment? Originally Posted by roadman
Roadman no sir not missing an appointment. I’m referring to the session itself going completely sideways. Unexpected things happen or if you aren’t the right girl for that gentleman. What else can we do to fix what goes wrong?
Lillygirl. In my opinion you can't fix a bad match
Just be kind or polite and just move on
You can't please everyone
The best effort is all you can do
You just can't please everyone
Does your question involve stepping out of bounds on comfort level or activities that make are against what one allows?
I am having a hard time figuring out what could make a visit with you go wrong. I’m pretty much stuck at dying from a heart attack.
Lillygirl. In my opinion you can't fix a bad match
Just be kind or polite and just move on
You can't please everyone
The best effort is all you can do
You just can't please everyone Originally Posted by CatMan4u
CatMan4u you’re completely right… You can’t please everyone.
Does your question involve stepping out of bounds on comfort level or activities that make are against what one allows? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Precious_b yes hun stepping out of your boundaries are included. I’m not personally a fan of stepping too far outside of my boundaries myself.
I am having a hard time figuring out what could make a visit with you go wrong. I’m pretty much stuck at dying from a heart attack. Originally Posted by AJPrufrock
AJPrufrock is it the girls that keep you in heart attack mode?
Lillygirl what pisses me off the most is when a provider cancels with no good reason or not even saying anything
I am adult enough to know legitimate things come up
I have learned to figure out some signs on if we are compatible or not
We on either side are not meant to see the other
Hope any of this helps
Precious_b yes hun stepping out of your boundaries are included. I’m not personally a fan of stepping too far outside of my boundaries myself. Originally Posted by Lillygirl
If boundaries are clearly stated and ignored, shut it down.
There is a shared blame on things like that most of the times. I'm mature enough to know some things are out of my control though. There are definitely no refunds or anything like that. My hobbyist always gets his �� lol
Only thing for me that can go sideways is if the client is having ED…. It’s not like I brought my magic wand. It definitely makes ME feel like I’ve not done my job. Next time I’m at Universal studios maybe I should buy one and try “Leviosa” or “LaviOsah” lol But bloodflow is not my job so I keep telling myself. This happens with men of all ages