Sr. Elite ECCIE Club. We need one....

A special membership for over 35 ECCIE Members.

Wouldn't it be awesome that we more mature hobbyist could post intellectual content, seek out amazing experiences and be on a level of those who are like us, without having to filter through the babytalk?
It would save soooo much time and energy. What a great idea!

It would be cool to have a forum called the SR. ECCIE ELITE Club.

Not that I am ditzing all young ECCIE members, but....we players that are 35 and older....sometimes don't really "get" all the BS and drama that is portrayed by others.....with BackPage mentallity.

It is not all bad that you young folks carry on as you do.
It's apparent you need that outlet, and it is the only way you know how to conduct your business. I get that
Don't hate me because I'm honest.

I KNOW many of you get what I'm saying.

Your thoughts? MODS? Please feel free to chime in!

TT
Torre, first I want to say your showcase picture in the black skirt is one of the hottest and most tasteful photos I've seen. Nice job on the web site too.

Back to your subject. You have a good point. There are a lot of senior ECCIE members (and I mean over 65, not longevity on the board) who desire a different type of session than the under 40 group. Our most satisfying sessions are with the group or ladies you mentioned - no drama, mature, intelligent, sensual. It comes with age and experience.

Setting up special forums for groups such as this (even FBSM has been suggested) would be difficult for the board to implement. But posts such as yours tend to attract and band together like minds.

Let's keep it up. There is something here for everyone.
First of all, the laughter you hear from the youngsters is from "Not that I am ditzing all young ECCIE members" - the word is "dis-ing" short for disrespecting. I am an old, but I try to stay young. If we separate ourselves from the young ones who will be there to guide them onto the proper path? I laugh at their silliness, remember my youth and forgive them their trespasses. It isn't a bad idea, I am just not sure there is a big need.
First of all, the laughter you hear from the youngsters is from "Not that I am ditzing all young ECCIE members" - the word is "dis-ing" short for disrespecting. I am an old, but I try to stay young. If we separate ourselves from the young ones who will be there to guide them onto the proper path? I laugh at their silliness, remember my youth and forgive them their trespasses. It isn't a bad idea, I am just not sure there is a big need. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
You have a point on the separation. That isn't the intention as much as having an area to communicate common interests. We don't want to shun the younger set - there is too much to be shared both ways.

Heck, 5 years ago I would have quickly clicked off of any page suggesting TS activities. Now, I understand the attraction even though I can honestly say I would never partake.
just because you call it an 'elite' club doesn't solve your drama/bs issues.

i would argue it could create even more issues.
The problem torre is that age and maturity often have little to do with one another. And outside that Amy random arbitrary age chosen will not fix that.
Tony, you need to show your AMAC (a more conservative AARP alternate) card to post in this thread.

(Anyone with common interests would be welcome).
I have seen people over 35 act like toddlers plenty of times on here, I honestly do not think it would make any difference.
OG, are you cracking young jokes at my expense knowing full well I'm over Torre's initial limit?

And anyway I'm not feeling so hot right now, its been a sad day.

I'm about to head to the Rangers game though and have a few cold ones.

Age and maturity ain't related, and if they are its a loose correlation at best. And I know I'm not senior or elite; I'm Tony!

Oh and Torre when I see your photos you do not look 47 to me. This may require further inspection. That is all, have a great day.
I have seen people over 35 act like toddlers plenty of times on here, I honestly do not think it would make any difference. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hot naked women make men of all ages act like toddlers, so what? When do we get to the fun part?
count me in....turned 52 this year.
Toddling along....I'm guilty of everything and nothing at the same time. And I like it that way!

OG, are you cracking young jokes at my expense knowing full well I'm over Torre's initial limit?

And anyway I'm not feeling so hot right now, its been a sad day.

I'm about to head to the Rangers game though and have a few cold ones.

Age and maturity ain't related, and if they are its a loose correlation at best. And I know I'm not senior or elite; I'm Tony!

Oh and Torre when I see your photos you do not look 47 to me. This may require further inspection. That is all, have a great day. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Tony, you know I'm a kind hearted old guy. I would never poke fun at anyone. I have too many flaws of my own for that. It was a light hearted jab at a guy who is still fully sexually functional (but you ARE going to wear your dick out). I'm jealous.

Hopefully the Rangers and the brews will make your day end on a high note.
Tony, you know I'm a kind hearted old guy. I would never poke fun at anyone. I have too many flaws of my own for that. It was a light hearted jab at a guy who is still fully sexually functional (but you ARE going to wear your dick out). I'm jealous.

Hopefully the Rangers and the brews will make your day end on a high note. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I know that. I intend to go to.the grave with every part of my body all used up. I ran 40 miles this month, shooting for 60 in october

Oooohhhh goody goody gum drops, another clique. I want in I want in!

Some people want to be one of the cool kids so bad.

I am a one man wolf pack.