First Time- Nice Gesture

I just wanted to share a recent experience that has never happened to me in my years of international mongering/hobbying. I'm sure many of you experienced long time hobbyists and providers may think it's no big deal. Some of you maybe thinking what type of providers have I been seeing to where I would think this was a big deal. A young provider that I've seen a few times gave me a card with a hand written note and gift certificate to my favorite restaurant. It was thoughtful, kind, considerate and I can't believe she actually listened to the blah, blah, blah that spews from my pie hole LOL. To know that she appreciated me as a client was a nice touch. Anyway I guess I'm in the Holiday spirit and wanted to pass this along. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Awwww that's super awesome!! It's so nice to hear nice things like this every now and then. Merry Christmas to you too and happy new year!!
I just wanted to share a recent experience that has never happened to me in my years of international mongering/hobbying. I'm sure many of you experienced long time hobbyists and providers may think it's no big deal. Some of you maybe thinking what type of providers have I been seeing to where I would think this was a big deal. A young provider that I've seen a few times gave me a card with a hand written note and gift certificate to my favorite restaurant. It was thoughtful, kind, considerate and I can't believe she actually listened to the blah, blah, blah that spews from my pie hole LOL. To know that she appreciated me as a client was a nice touch. Anyway I guess I'm in the Holiday spirit and wanted to pass this along. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Originally Posted by Nurseguy76
I think its cool. I like the IOF. Illusion of Friendship. I get its a business. And I get that I'm probably an ass-hat for hobbying in the first place. But LIKE a little contact outside of a session. I like things like you experienced. I have lots of friends outside the hobby but I'd like to thing 1-2 of my ATF are at least interested in the IOF.

Congrats to you...
I think its cool. I like the IOF. Illusion of Friendship. I get its a business. And I get that I'm probably an ass-hat for hobbying in the first place. But LIKE a little contact outside of a session. I like things like you experienced. I have lots of friends outside the hobby but I'd like to thing 1-2 of my ATF are at least interested in the IOF.

Congrats to you... Originally Posted by falconbueller
You know I consider you a friend
You know I consider you a friend Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Aww! So do I... And its been a little too long since a Friends With Benefits meeting... ROFL...
I'm familiar with IOF but I thought it was a cool gesture nonetheless.
Any time a lady expresses the simplest gratitude, it's always appreciated.
This is a sure fire way to keep clientelle. It is the small things that matter.
This is a sure fire way to keep clientelle. It is the small things that matter. Originally Posted by pfmtony
+1000
Originally Posted by phildo
Awww
Awesome! Very very VERY cool!!! Thanks for sharing!
Its very nice, does not happen often at all, and take it at face value as someone who appreciated your time and business. Why try to read too much or too little into it?
That gal has a future in business. This one or any other!!