Getting stood up!

This last week or so I have been getting stood up. It’s happened twice. Once with Gabby last Wednesday and today by Nikki. Both on STG site. It gets right down to them giving me the address and then no more contact. I’m always extremely good to providers and more than a gentleman so I don’t think I’m on a bad list somewhere. Anyone else having this problem? Anyway I ended up seeing Helen today which I will report on later.
Getting stood up on STG is sooooo common. And I was too new to be on any kind of list - good or bad. I literally would contact 6-8, get followup with 1-2, set 1-2 appointments, and leave town with blue balls and a broken heart more often than not. I used those terms together with a provider once - still need to work on that song, but I'm not a county guy.
This last week or so I have been getting stood up. It’s happened twice. Once with Gabby last Wednesday and today by Nikki. Both on STG site. It gets right down to them giving me the address and then no more contact. I’m always extremely good to providers and more than a gentleman so I don’t think I’m on a bad list somewhere. Anyone else having this problem? Anyway I ended up seeing Helen today which I will report on later. Originally Posted by nivek711
darling nikki? she doesn't even seem to answer texts or pm so no surprise.
Who knows.....
Well I got stood up by 3 people 2 I have seen before in Midland and Odessa last week. 1 said he was running 20 minutes late then when I called in 30 minutes to get status ..oh I was going to call you I cant make it after all..ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? I turned down 3 people needing that exact hr. This is why girls double book and first one there gets it and second guy has to just wait.(I will not do that but I see why some do) other one text 2 days later wanting an appointment after standing me up.
IT TOTALLY SUCKS WHEN THAT HAPPENS TO EITHER PARTY. Never expected it from people you've seen before.I truly understand when life happens but to not text or call sucks.
Sorry that happened to you.
Do you put the girls in a NO FUCK OFF LIST AND VIW NEVER TO SEE THEM?
Darling Nikki has a limited time availability you gott hit that sweet spot. (Giggidy)
Well I got stood up by 3 people 2 I have seen before in Midland and Odessa last week. 1 said he was running 20 minutes late then when I called in 30 minutes to get status ..oh I was going to call you I cant make it after all..ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? I turned down 3 people needing that exact hr. This is why girls double book and first one there gets it and second guy has to just wait.(I will not do that but I see why some do) other one text 2 days later wanting an appointment after standing me up.
IT TOTALLY SUCKS WHEN THAT HAPPENS TO EITHER PARTY. Never expected it from people you've seen before.I truly understand when life happens but to not text or call sucks.
Sorry that happened to you.
Do you put the girls in a NO FUCK OFF LIST AND VIW NEVER TO SEE THEM? Originally Posted by Majichands
Ouch! I have a song started along those lines. Need more of this perspective from the other side.

Yes, I save numbers in my phone, and those who don't respond get that stored in place of their name, so I know before I even try to text them again. (There is even a special "Scammer" category in my phone for when that is appropriate. And recently, a "Thief!" added to the list.)

With that said, it may be time to suck up my pride a bit in order to just get an appointment. I do wish more were dependable and professional, as you are, Maj. But sometimes a guy has to do what a guy has to do. And a gal, I suppose.
I know one thing. You are on my list to see if you come to Amarillo again. I will not stand you up. Thanks for your perspective. I’m sure you have to put up with a lot of BS.
This last week or so I have been getting stood up. It’s happened twice. Once with Gabby last Wednesday and today by Nikki. Both on STG site. It gets right down to them giving me the address and then no more contact. I’m always extremely good to providers and more than a gentleman so I don’t think I’m on a bad list somewhere. Anyone else having this problem? Anyway I ended up seeing Helen today which I will report on later. Originally Posted by nivek711
Alot of accts on STG like mine has been hacked and taken over with posts and pics that are not me and posted ads all over thge world... i wouldnt use STG any time soons or make sure u are talking to the right person and not a scammer.
@432cherries ditto
Attention ladies : I had to delete all templates and just make one template and delete all past posts and change password I was hacked last week and that seemed to work for me on stg.... I woulda if changed the email on stg but it didn’t give me the option smdh
Stg is trash