User ID: 348047
Date: 3/5-7/2021
Name: Vanessa Ink
Phone: 9105740660
Email Address: sexyvanessaink@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=348047
City: Tampa
State: Florida
Address: Traveled with Vanessa to Tampa. Waterfront hotel near Rocky Point.
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ, DT, Stripper Slide, Tons of 69 (DATY & DATO), CG, RCG, K9, Edge of Bed Mish, Cock Worship, Massage, Toy Play, BBBJCIM, HJCIM, More!
Duration of Encounter: Overnight
Hair Length and Color: Sexy new haircut-- dark & shoulder-length with bangs-- very hot!
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Vanessa is rockin' a new look but is as hot as ever with her sexy, super-fit, beautifully tatted body, incredible abs, very natural looking 32DD MMs & delicious round ass!
Recommendation: Yes
Okay, by my count, you have a total of 31 reviews, you are credited with 28, here are the numbers that I came up with:
Vanessa Ink-23
Aryan Alicia-4
Winter Kay & Kat Vega—2
Pinky-1
Laila Cruz-1
I guess my question is, how do you get away with posting 23 reviews of the same provider?
I guess my question is, how do you get away with posting 23 reviews of the same provider? Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
You can review the same provider over and over. You get 6 weeks premium access when you review her. If you review a different girl you get another 6 weeks and so on. You will get 6 weeks premium access from a second review of the same provider if your first review of her is over 90 days. I have seen the Princess over 100 times and only reviewed her 19 times. I posted reviews of her in less than the 90 days and was not given premium access for those reviews.
I ran out of time to edit, my actual numbers were:
Vanessa Ink- 20
Aryan Alicia- 3
Ellie Alexander- 1
Laila Cruz- 1
Winter Kay and Kat Vega- 2
Pinky 1
So what I was trying to say is that is an impressive list, I just don’t understand how you can review the same provider 20 times... hey mr. mod, any assistance that you can provide would be appreciated, looking like a dumb ass is what I get for being a smart ass, oh well, it’s not the first time , it probably won’t be the last... lol. Thanks for the info, Duraman, I always wanted to see the Princess, I just never got around to it. The drive from Mobile to Panama City is a pure misery to me...
I figured he would have poped the question by now. I wonder how many times she gave him a high five?
Thank u King Tut for placing this in the Panhandle forum and not Tampa’s.
I guess my question is, how do you get away with posting 23 reviews of the same provider? Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
When you find a provider that you like, or a few providers that you like, you tend to make repeat visits, which in turn creates multiple reviews for the same provider.

While I do enjoy a fresh new encounter from time to time, I do find myself revisiting my favorites.
When you find a provider that you like, or a few providers that you like, you tend to make repeat visits, which in turn creates multiple reviews for the same provider.

While I do enjoy a fresh new encounter from time to time, I do find myself revisiting my favorites. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Yeah BC? Seriously? 20 times with nobody else in between? Problem is, tut is caught in a rut.

VI would probably cut him off if he ever reviews another hooktard. And he's unwilling to take the chance in case she does.

Ain't that right tut?
So he's her sugar daddy? damn wish I could have that type of money.
Why does everyone give a shit? Its his loot, not yours. If he uses the same piece for 1000 times to gain access, it's not skin off your cock. She is one of our Gems, and I imagine vacationing with her probably a blast. Imagine the arm candy she is, if you are eying other ladies in that area. renting her for a weekend is probably cheaper than having a woman like that full time. You think he is Dumb? I think it's genius.
VI is fabulous. Tuts likes her ALOT. I do not blame him one bit. My travels have not allowed me access in far too long. Last time I had the pleasure I introduced her to LuLu's.
Yeah nobody is calling his reviews BS, everyone agrees VI is a great provider so I don't see the issue. His reviews are not the same either and from what I read about VI 2 years ago from Tut was 100% correct.
Wish I had business in the Florida panhandle. She's a beauty. She has nearly 700 images of her beautiful body on her webiste--amazing.

http://www.vanessaink.com
Yeah we all have are favorite or favorites. Ink is a beautiful girl and I had two nice visits with her. Now compare that with the over 100 I have had with the Princess. We all have different likes in our girls.
Shit he can do a 1000
More props to him