Info on Jolene in Bis??

Came across this girl and texted her once but haven’t set anything up yet.
Wondering if anyone has any info on her.

Juicy Jolene
701-380-0704

http://fargo.skipthegames.com/female...t/964198156620
I google searched her pics and they came up in alot of diff cities...phone number search shows nothing..think its a fake, however, if its not....and I hope its not as that looks good. Let us know what you find out. Thanks
I started a conversation with her but she was insisting on a deposit being made up front before ANY info would be shared. I dropped that conversation and moved on.
Thanks, sounds fake af to me
She’s a fucking thief! I saw the other dudes review but she ripped me off with her bullshit deposit for first visit. I can’t find any decent providers out here and she was more than willing to accommodate (hind sight is 20/20..lol). I figured it was a nominal amount and nothing really to lose...and I lost. I wouldn’t normally play that bullshit deposit crap but the amount of time she spent writing and following up was making her seem legit. Wrong! Stay away from that little hoe! I’ll post in warnings too!
She’s a fucking thief! I saw the other dudes review but she ripped me off with her bullshit deposit for first visit. I can’t find any decent providers out here and she was more than willing to accommodate (hind sight is 20/20..lol). I figured it was a nominal amount and nothing really to lose...and I lost. I wouldn’t normally play that bullshit deposit crap but the amount of time she spent writing and following up was making her seem legit. Wrong! Stay away from that little hoe! I’ll post in warnings too! Originally Posted by texastripod
Is this the woman you are referring to?

https://www.juicyjolene.com/

Currently...I am in the verification process with her and haven't noticed anything foul thus far.

So this woman is a serial thief,jetting all over the country ripping people off?
This woman has a website,a Tryst account....as well as Twitter....so I find it very difficult to believe.
There are two sides to every story....so I cannot takes sides(especially since I don't know either one of you.

This is very troubling...none of this makes any sense at all...
Wow....this chick is everywhere,as she also is on Slixa,SugarNights and Eros and has many reviews on the Erotic Review board.

If it is true that you did in fact,get ripped off,I sorry that happened....but honestly,I can't help but wonder if perhaps....she found out something about you in the verification process she didn't like & she rejected you and you got pissed and conjured up a bullshit story.

Fuck it....I'm taking my chances and I'm going for it.
That's the way they do it. Almost all asking for deposits aren't real.
I agree. I NEVER send a deposit. You have absolutely no recourse if they don't follow through on their end.