Golden Massage

Didn't want to do the review thing, since nothing really happened.
So I have been doing some side construction work on the weekends, and my 40 something body does not recover like my 20 something body did. Lower back and shoulder were kinda jacked up. I had to make a delivery couple days back to Hattiesburg, so did a quick Google for massage but did not want the girly Massage Envy experience. Found Golden Massage, looks like an AMP, has hours like and AMP, and when I called, found out it was an AMP (sort of).
Go by its 40 for half hour. The Asian lady leads me to the back, makes sure I am draped. I remember reading on here that it was legit no funny stuff, which i was okay with my priority was my back and shoulder, but if something did happen I wasn't gonna bitch (even brought some extra tip money in case). A black young lady did the massage, recent grad of a massage school. Man she tore me up! Had me damn near crying. Intense deep tissue, followed by hot stones and hot towels. That night and the following day felt like someone beat the crap out of me with a stick! Heck that night my muscles were having spasms. But today, no pain at all! Feel like a million bucks.
So for me, no extras, but the massage itself was well worth it.
From time to time I need one of those. Of course I like the extra stuff afterwards.

Kind of hard to find both, a legit massage and happy times.

But of the two, it is way harder to find a legit massage. Keeping the info for future reference.