Latino residential brothels

Anyone have info on these ? Speaking to a dpd friend who said there are at least 5 he knows of in DFW. I know from FHE there's a Mexican restaurant seeing customers in the back, they have girls in the low 20's and 18 and 19 working there. But I've never been able to break into the Latino residential scene here
  • Red78
  • 10-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Yeah . share info haha. I need it to
I wanna check out that restaurant too!
Yes, share details please. Pm me
Yes please!,,,,
Yo qiero Taco Bell ��!!!
  • Red78
  • 10-09-2019, 08:38 AM
I beginning to think this might be a god damn unicorn for us Latina lovers.
Please PM me too
if anyone gets a PM, please forward the info to me!

then I will go have dinner with the Tooth Fairy
No need for pm anyone with info can post it here
I think the line “speaking to a DPD friend” might deter responses to your question...
I ain't no fuccin snitch if that's what you're implying and if you are I'm glad to meet you at the place and time of your Choice to sort this out. There are many users on here with close ties to LE with many of us hiding in plain sure. I've been sharing quality Intel for YEARS, WHO TF ARE YOU ?
If you're looking for Latino's than you're on your own. If this is about Latina's than count me in. Also if your "buddy" told you about these other places why wouldn't you ask him? This is a weird fishing post.
Because he works for dpd and I'm a happily taken man

Smh
I ain't no fuccin snitch if that's what you're implying and if you are I'm glad to meet you at the place and time of your Choice to sort this out. There are many users on here with close ties to LE with many of us hiding in plain sure. I've been sharing quality Intel for YEARS, WHO TF ARE YOU ? Originally Posted by Diabetes
oh look..we have a badass here, everyone watch out!
  • Red78
  • 10-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Lets get this post back on track.

ok. latina whorehouse. AAANND go